*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Yo. This might be the most disturbing %!+! I've ever seen. I don't need to see Syd's troll looking $%% spit game at some chick. The hell is wrong with her back? Looks like she has that permanent computer posture.

Yo. This might be the most disturbing %!+! I've ever seen. I don't need to see Syd's troll looking $%% spit game at some chick. The hell is wrong with her back? Looks like she has that permanent computer posture.

where are them dudes saying they'd smash sid again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom