*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Anybody upload it yet?!
nerd.gif

Missed out.

Feels batman
frown.gif

P.S Sirius you sound like the illest d-rider.

I remember when I made the ofwgkta nt account and gave it to hodgy and he got it banned.

I respect tyler tho. He was in talks with Plain pat about being signed dolo along with earl but he sad if the whole team aint being signed he aint about it.

looks like his dream wll come through

I remember when I made the ofwgkta nt account and gave it to hodgy and he got it banned.

I respect tyler tho. He was in talks with Plain pat about being signed dolo along with earl but he sad if the whole team aint being signed he aint about it.

looks like his dream wll come through

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

oh boy here they come out the woodwork

i've dug them for a while now. just think they're the best thing hip hop has offered in a long time

you can go ahead and kill yourself now, you nobody

i've dug them for a while now. just think they're the best thing hip hop has offered in a long time

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yeah i only made this thread 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yeah i only made this thread 
grin.gif

And when did I make this thread? About 5 months ago. Look at you trying to make yourself feel cool and relevant because you have 8000 posts.

You just a stan doggie. D-riding the next thing. These are my homies. Dont get gassed

And when did I make this thread? About 5 months ago. Look at you trying to make yourself feel cool and relevant because you have 8000 posts.

You just a stan doggie. D-riding the next thing. These are my homies. Dont get gassed

Mos Def
roll.gif

Real talk, not trying to compare them or nothing, but I'd like to know how the Wu-Tang feels seeing these young dudes doing what they did 20 years ago. They must be proud man.

Mos Def
roll.gif

Real talk, not trying to compare them or nothing, but I'd like to know how the Wu-Tang feels seeing these young dudes doing what they did 20 years ago. They must be proud man.

hahha yet you sucking. Im not hating though, continue to support.

innanet is obv stll srous bidnizz to you old folk.

hahha yet you sucking. Im not hating though, continue to support.

innanet is obv stll srous bidnizz to you old folk.

hahha +%!#$ how dumb are you. You are relevant and cool because of 8k posts on a forum? dawgs i been on nt since 04.

I dont need no screen name to solidify my e-rep. Anyways thanks for supporting though. We precate it

hahha +%!#$ how dumb are you. You are relevant and cool because of 8k posts on a forum? dawgs i been on nt since 04.

I dont need no screen name to solidify my e-rep. Anyways thanks for supporting though. We precate it

Back
Top Bottom