*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

How's the Mike G tape? Oh yeah XMAS show in LA. I think it's sold out now. Anyone check out their pop up shop?

The first track is from his last tape and it's alrite 3 out of 7 tracks are pretty good I guess. Dude still needs to work his flow tho homie be sounded dead asleep sometimes good thing Vince picked up the slack. Does anybody know if Vince Staples is a member of OF

Haven't listened yet, but who let Hodgy Beats do a song w/ Liva and Pusha? That dude's rhyme book is all types of trash

Haven't listened yet, but who let Hodgy Beats do a song w/ Liva and Pusha? That dude's rhyme book is all types of trash

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

But dude did better than both of them

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

But dude did better than both of them

Any one go to the Oakland show last night for MellowHype? That +!+ CRAY! I hella wanna go to an Odd Future gig now.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Any one go to the Oakland show last night for MellowHype? That +!+ CRAY! I hella wanna go to an Odd Future gig now.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

Any one go to the Oakland show last night for MellowHype? That $*% CRAY! I hella wanna go to an Odd Future gig now.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I've seen OF twice live. Once was at Pitchfork, so their set was HELLA short. But then during their tour this fall.

Aside from WTT and Kanye's Coachella set at Summerfest in Milwaukee, it was probably the most fun Ive had at a show. Even if the crowd was full of 18 year old hipster kids, they sure knew how to rage out.

Right before Radicals Tyler goes, "I want chaos, I want everyone to put their cell phones away, I want you to take the next 4 minutes, and I want you to rage the f*** out"

Of the nearly 20 shows I went to this year, those were probably the livest 4 minutes of my life. Everyone was going CRAY.

I'm jealous of a just Mellowhype show though, Mellowhype has always been my favorite portion of OF.

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

Any one go to the Oakland show last night for MellowHype? That $*% CRAY! I hella wanna go to an Odd Future gig now.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I've seen OF twice live. Once was at Pitchfork, so their set was HELLA short. But then during their tour this fall.

Aside from WTT and Kanye's Coachella set at Summerfest in Milwaukee, it was probably the most fun Ive had at a show. Even if the crowd was full of 18 year old hipster kids, they sure knew how to rage out.

Right before Radicals Tyler goes, "I want chaos, I want everyone to put their cell phones away, I want you to take the next 4 minutes, and I want you to rage the f*** out"

Of the nearly 20 shows I went to this year, those were probably the livest 4 minutes of my life. Everyone was going CRAY.

I'm jealous of a just Mellowhype show though, Mellowhype has always been my favorite portion of OF.

As good as they are at performing I almost enjoyed the like first 15 minutes of the show, where it's just Syd playing Waka and everyones just wildin' out, more.

As good as they are at performing I almost enjoyed the like first 15 minutes of the show, where it's just Syd playing Waka and everyones just wildin' out, more.

Back
Top Bottom