*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by JRodski

oh boy, people that were sleepin/hatin on these guys b4 are on the train now? this is where i get off...

that's dumb.  
I never understand this why people get all pissy when others start taking notice.  You liked them, knew about them before most that's great.
now they're getting noticed y'all have a problem with it,  y'all want them to remain obscure, and unsuccessful?

Same with the dude saying he made the thread, what's the point of making a thread about them and getting pissed when others start liking it?

Hip Hop Hipsters?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've never heard of them until last night but I very much enjoyed their performance and energy. Consider me the fan that replaced you.

oh boy, people that were sleepin/hatin on these guys b4 are on the train now? this is where i get off...

that's dumb.  
I never understand this why people get all pissy when others start taking notice.  You liked them, knew about them before most that's great.
now they're getting noticed y'all have a problem with it,  y'all want them to remain obscure, and unsuccessful?

Same with the dude saying he made the thread, what's the point of making a thread about them and getting pissed when others start liking it?

Hip Hop Hipsters?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've never heard of them until last night but I very much enjoyed their performance and energy. Consider me the fan that replaced you.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

that's dumb.  

Hip Hop Hipsters?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 dudes be getting territorial if you got matching songs on your itunes now. 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

that's dumb.  

Hip Hop Hipsters?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 dudes be getting territorial if you got matching songs on your itunes now. 

Can't say i'm a fan of these lil $!%@#%, but that performance was dope. Does all of this tyler $!%@#% music sound like that sandwitches track? Might have to give buddy a listen if so.

Now that Earl cat, seen his video a few months ago when it was first posted, i can't get jiggy with that +#@$ at all
laugh.gif

Can't say i'm a fan of these lil $!%@#%, but that performance was dope. Does all of this tyler $!%@#% music sound like that sandwitches track? Might have to give buddy a listen if so.

Now that Earl cat, seen his video a few months ago when it was first posted, i can't get jiggy with that +#@$ at all
laugh.gif

@ definition- lol, im not sayin that u will change your mind about liking them but i will NOT be surprised if u do a 180 like some of the other peeps in this thread.

and for the record...... it seems like most of the posters that are givin props now only startin noticing their talent when: 1) the yonkers video released and 2) when they did jimmy fallon.

all im sayin is why wasnt their MUSIC enough to get you to recognize? and yes it may be silly on my part to bring this up when it doesnt really matter anyway but it irks me when people hate on dope artist when they are underground but as soon as they catch fire a lil bit your tune changes.

have an open mind from the start and let the music speak for itself...

(my comments are not directed @ anyone specifically)

@ definition- lol, im not sayin that u will change your mind about liking them but i will NOT be surprised if u do a 180 like some of the other peeps in this thread.

and for the record...... it seems like most of the posters that are givin props now only startin noticing their talent when: 1) the yonkers video released and 2) when they did jimmy fallon.

all im sayin is why wasnt their MUSIC enough to get you to recognize? and yes it may be silly on my part to bring this up when it doesnt really matter anyway but it irks me when people hate on dope artist when they are underground but as soon as they catch fire a lil bit your tune changes.

have an open mind from the start and let the music speak for itself...

(my comments are not directed @ anyone specifically)

it does seem that way, but i really think they are just young and makin noise if u kno what i mean...

it does seem that way, but i really think they are just young and makin noise if u kno what i mean...

Back
Top Bottom