pimp.gif

firefox
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
indeed
What extension is that?

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by tommykairaa
so the Odd Future stans are still in middle school???
that explains alot

you ain't noticed? no one blows up unless the young kids are digging it these days. the young kids run everything -- internet, tv, it's all catered to the most plugged in and screen friendly demographic: teens. look at all the things blowing up recently -- wiz, bieber, miley cyrus, glee, twilight, all that !#+%, it's what the young kids are loving. i'm guessing the older generations are just too bitter/wise to swallow that mass appeal !#+%, but tyler and his crew are kinda the poster kids right now for the kids who aren't feeling wiz etc. but still wan't to get behind something.

!$%# i'm high.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

so the Odd Future stans are still in middle school???
that explains alot

you ain't noticed? no one blows up unless the young kids are digging it these days. the young kids run everything -- internet, tv, it's all catered to the most plugged in and screen friendly demographic: teens. look at all the things blowing up recently -- wiz, bieber, miley cyrus, glee, twilight, all that !#+%, it's what the young kids are loving. i'm guessing the older generations are just too bitter/wise to swallow that mass appeal !#+%, but tyler and his crew are kinda the poster kids right now for the kids who aren't feeling wiz etc. but still wan't to get behind something.

!$%# i'm high.

So I'll change my stance somewhat. Most of the songs posted in here
sick.gif

However the Frank Ocean Nostalgia/Ultra tape 
pimp.gif

So I'll change my stance somewhat. Most of the songs posted in here
sick.gif

However the Frank Ocean Nostalgia/Ultra tape 
pimp.gif

i keep my comp on so music just keeps playing.. ;o

chyea its 320 kbps you need it?

so you leave your comp on and play 'blow' and 'assmilk' all day? lol

youre missing the very first mike g mixtape.. the one before ali.. dunno what its called. you can find it in the HB OF thread though

i keep my comp on so music just keeps playing.. ;o

chyea its 320 kbps you need it?

so you leave your comp on and play 'blow' and 'assmilk' all day? lol

youre missing the very first mike g mixtape.. the one before ali.. dunno what its called. you can find it in the HB OF thread though

Back
Top Bottom