*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Originally Posted by Im Not You

OF definitely doesn't !!+* with SB.

But Taco is in the video and Tyler used to shout him out all the time? Yeah, okay.

Exactly. And they !*%% with Based God, who has family ties with SB. I think if they all merged together it would be 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This dude soulja man
30t6p3b.gif

It'd be coo if Tyler called him out, pretty sure soulja wouldn't so nothin anyways, he ain't about that life. Eh.

Not sure if he was joking but I'm pretty sure Tyler tweeted earlier that Taco was no longer OF because he messed with SB.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This dude soulja man
30t6p3b.gif

It'd be coo if Tyler called him out, pretty sure soulja wouldn't so nothin anyways, he ain't about that life. Eh.

Not sure if he was joking but I'm pretty sure Tyler tweeted earlier that Taco was no longer OF because he messed with SB.

these dudes are nice. but they seem like they're trying to be weird/different. entertaining none the less. I just thought it was dumb how they said they hated rap in the SxSW interview w/ Peter Rosenberg. like, you guys arent rapping?
laugh.gif

these dudes are nice. but they seem like they're trying to be weird/different. entertaining none the less. I just thought it was dumb how they said they hated rap in the SxSW interview w/ Peter Rosenberg. like, you guys arent rapping?
laugh.gif

OF X #based god X Soulja boy????

sbeezy lays down the hits,,,,lil b nd OF stay creative don't have to dumb down, or sign a $!%@$+*% record deal.

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

OF X #based god X Soulja boy????

sbeezy lays down the hits,,,,lil b nd OF stay creative don't have to dumb down, or sign a $!%@$+*% record deal.

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

laugh.gif

Yeah I saw that interview also. These dudes is playing with fire by dissing the industry, not having respect for those before you, saying there coming after kanye west head and $$*!. That could turn alot of people off to them. Sooner or later saying outlandish $$*! and trying to be different is gonna come back bite them.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

laugh.gif

Yeah I saw that interview also. These dudes is playing with fire by dissing the industry, not having respect for those before you, saying there coming after kanye west head and $$*!. That could turn alot of people off to them. Sooner or later saying outlandish $$*! and trying to be different is gonna come back bite them.

These dudes,mostly Tyler,seem to have a huge ego and it's pretty unwarranted since they haven't even accomplished anything major yet.

These dudes,mostly Tyler,seem to have a huge ego and it's pretty unwarranted since they haven't even accomplished anything major yet.

Saw them yesterday at the Fader Fort, I have definitely outgrown the mad at the world adolescent phase.

Saw them yesterday at the Fader Fort, I have definitely outgrown the mad at the world adolescent phase.

Back
Top Bottom