*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I don't really mess with the rest except for Frank Ocean. Man that mixtape is straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 It's been on repeat faithfully. 
tumblr_lhafh78RvY1qgbh7ho1_500.png

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

MontellGriffin97 wrote:
bruh's how in the world did these dudes buzz get so hyped up so quickly(industry wize), i remember when drake dropped so far gone, it took the industry at least 3 months before they caught the wave.

It seems like they caught on to these dudes too quick. AM I REACHING?
Nah they are definitely getting exposure that yonkers vid put them over the top. But I wouldn't put it on a SFG caliber that was a straight phenomenon. Dude literally became a superstar when that dropped
eek.gif

Anyone know exactly why Tyler named that song Yonkers? 
nerd.gif

I believe there's an interview where he says it's because he likes new york.

Props for him naming it after my hometown. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

MontellGriffin97 wrote:
bruh's how in the world did these dudes buzz get so hyped up so quickly(industry wize), i remember when drake dropped so far gone, it took the industry at least 3 months before they caught the wave.

It seems like they caught on to these dudes too quick. AM I REACHING?
Nah they are definitely getting exposure that yonkers vid put them over the top. But I wouldn't put it on a SFG caliber that was a straight phenomenon. Dude literally became a superstar when that dropped
eek.gif

Anyone know exactly why Tyler named that song Yonkers? 
nerd.gif

I believe there's an interview where he says it's because he likes new york.

Props for him naming it after my hometown. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I dont hate on these dudes but this @*@$ has no longevity to me....seems like they get a lot of their energy from Lil B
What gives you that impression? Technically, these dudes started before Lil B even really was doing his solo thing.
Before 2007?

I dont hate on these dudes but this @*@$ has no longevity to me....seems like they get a lot of their energy from Lil B
What gives you that impression? Technically, these dudes started before Lil B even really was doing his solo thing.
Before 2007?

Wait so just because the guys arent actually doing the things they rap about means its < weed rap since people really smoke weed?

So does that mean people shouldn't watch horror movies, or super hero movies for that matter, because we all know Superman doesn't exist. It's called ENTERTAINMENT for a reason.

Wait so just because the guys arent actually doing the things they rap about means its < weed rap since people really smoke weed?

So does that mean people shouldn't watch horror movies, or super hero movies for that matter, because we all know Superman doesn't exist. It's called ENTERTAINMENT for a reason.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Before 2007?
Well yeah. They've been at it for quite some time. 
I heard of them back in '06/'07 because I remember seeing the Tyler dude on my friend's Myspace page. I was a sophomore in high school at the time.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Before 2007?
Well yeah. They've been at it for quite some time. 
I heard of them back in '06/'07 because I remember seeing the Tyler dude on my friend's Myspace page. I was a sophomore in high school at the time.

I drive through white suburbans in the black Suburban swerving hitting curbs and blasting Erick Sermon drunk off English Bourbon
pimp.gif

I drive through white suburbans in the black Suburban swerving hitting curbs and blasting Erick Sermon drunk off English Bourbon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

anyone in here have an mp3 of the fallon performance?

yes, i tried google.

Does it have to be the actual peformance?

Because the song they performed is available for DL.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

anyone in here have an mp3 of the fallon performance?

yes, i tried google.

Does it have to be the actual peformance?

Because the song they performed is available for DL.

Back
Top Bottom