Official Orlando Magic Off-Season Thread

ghenges

Supporter
So, now that Dwight is definitely gone, we should re-hire SVG. 

Dude is/was a great coach. 

This Thread 
laugh.gif

Shoulda traded Dwight at the deadline, and I even said that then (I'm a Mgaic fan)
Time to re-build
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Big J 33

A little late for that..

Too late for what? Re-hire? Did he sign with someone else?
no he didn't but i doubt he wants to come back.. but you never know since they got rid of otis smith..

If D12 got his way and was traded to BK then that would be great for NY but I dont think the front office of the Magic should fold and just give this player who's become a spoiled brat his way.

Whoever offers up the best trade options and is willing to deal with his potential flight after a year should get him.

They should've traded him at the deadline and got a decent pick in this years draft but what's done is done.

Clean house to the best of your abilities. Mimic the actions of the Cavs or Hornets after their major losses and the Magic should be fine.

Just don't understand how you draft two of the best centers within 15 years and bungle both opportunities.
30t6p3b.gif

So if the Nets can't get Dwight, which its looking like it, are yall stuck with him? Other teams will know he wants out and might not offer a substantial offer...

A little late for that..

No, but why on Earth would Stan want to come back to this organization after they fired him?

A little late for that..

No, but why on Earth would Stan want to come back to this organization after they fired him?

Well, it sounded like they fired him to make Dwight happy.  But now since Dwight is pretty much out the door, then I wouldn't mind seeing him come back.  Him accepting an offer to come back wouldn't be the craziest thing  I've heard with everything else that went down this season/offseason.

All I know is that the Magic have been too quiet this off season. With Nash joining the Lakers I think Dwight is now more open to LA as well and I think they have the most to offer with Bynum and filler. Even better would be Atlanta with Horford and... teague maybe?

And now Jameer just got himself a new deal
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom