Official OVO x JB Thread

if the OVO had more branding around the shoe I would agree... at least the Supreme 5 has individuality to it like the 94 (not a fan of the SUP across the netting)

I'm a X fan so :D

I think it's the simplicity that makes me like the OVO more.

I'm also a fan of the supreme 5 (own the black pair) and I agree they don't need the sup across the netting.

I think the OVO X's shoulda had the owl on the back instead of the jumpman, I think it would have been awesome if they did that. I still love them though.

Didn't know where to post this, but since this thread is mostly about the 10s

Can anybody with an orginal(1994), prefer shadows, provide me a full picture of the insole? Both back and front?

Black pair is hard, maybe harder than the whites. Still has the gold sole but slightly concealed by the black on top and the tag inside the tongue is a nice feature. Definitely going harder for the blacks than I did for whites.

Now the 12s is really where it's at. The white pair was the first one I wanted of the four.

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and paid $360 shipped for my size 14 on ebay. 2nd time I paid resell price (in over 20 yrs) which I hate! But, I don't think these will come by again and if so, I never win raffles so if I want I should buy. I have the Ovo tshirt so these will go good. Now to sell a pair of shoes to offset that cost.

Bit the bullet and paid $360 shipped for my size 14 on ebay. 2nd time I paid resell price (in over 20 yrs) which I hate! But, I don't think these will come by again and if so, I never win raffles so if I want I should buy. I have the Ovo tshirt so these will go good. Now to sell a pair of shoes to offset that cost.

That's not bad at all. I payed resell also but wanted them so it was whatever. I dropped 400 right after they restocked.

Hopefully we can hit for retail on the black pair. makes up for resell :rofl:

was thinking about biting the bullet on these for $400 .. still debating
I think that's a pretty good price, i almost bought a pair from an NT member for around there but he was able to get a little more than i wanted to pay from someone else for a size 12.  I'm still looking as well.

I don't mind 10s but don't own many

drakes store is trash too

3 shirts and a jacket in there lol

I know...I hate drake blah blah

Concept is hype, materials are trash. Look like a mix of Steel 10 & Black/White 1s leather on OVO 10s but smoothness from black/white 1s. Majority of people only bought too sell later down the line (Those in here don't front :rolleyes). Anyways my days of being a pansy with shoes are over I'll trash these like my black gum 1s or worse

Concept is hype, materials are trash. Look like a mix of Steel 10 & Black/White 1s leather on OVO 10s but smoothness from black/white 1s. Majority of people only bought too sell later down the line (Those in here don't front :rolleyes). Anyways my days of being a pansy with shoes are over I'll trash these like my black gum 1s or worse

Just by you comparing the materials to the Steel X's shows me that you are a clueless soul. :lol:

the price of OVO 10's bout to go up after these monsters drop!  
laugh.gif

damn

Back
Top Bottom