Official OVO x JB Thread

So for those who have worn these multiple times, how are they holding up? 

Probably going to pay resell for my size 9, but hoping they still look clean after a few wears.  My Steel X's scuffed way too easy on the toebox after rocking them 4 or 5 times. 
mine creased like hell honestly, and my sock lint rubbed off on my sock liner. still dope tho 
smokin.gif

mine creased like hell honestly, and my sock lint rubbed off on my sock liner. still dope tho 
smokin.gif
Good to see at least 1 person has worn them in here lol.  
laugh.gif

White 10's crease pretty bad, exactly like my Steel X's.  Might hold off on these and wait for the 12's, as I think they'd stay & look cleaner, longer.  

How do you know homie is legit??

everything else he has for sale is Cheap jewlery???

he even has a listing for Banned 1's??? 
nerd.gif
I don't know he's legit, I just posted it for anyone that wants to take a look into it.

So for those who have worn these multiple times, how are they holding up? 

Probably going to pay resell for my size 9, but hoping they still look clean after a few wears.  My Steel X's scuffed way too easy on the toebox after rocking them 4 or 5 times. 

I've worn one of my pairs a half dozen times now and they're still holding up great...I'll take some pics once I get home from work a little later on...

I wore my pair once, and so far no creases besides the factory crease on my right shoe. Look really great on feet.

OVO [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I wore my pair once, and so far no creases besides the factory crease on my right shoe. Look really great on feet.
Saw this kid wearing them at the mall on Christmas Eve. It was my first time seeing them in person. Kid almost broke my neck off. Very nice.

They need to hurry up and drop some info on the next ovo release

Hopefully it's the black 10 or 12s

With the All Star Game in Toronto next month, the black 10's should drop then in Toronto. 

I'd say beginning of March they'll drop everywhere else.  

i hope they don't make us wait too long on the black 12s..

Carolina foams - $230
Cement 4s - $220
Master 12s - $190
Black OVO 10s - $225
All Star Releases (lebrons, Kobes, kyries , KDs, foams etc)

February Packed :smh:

Last edited:
Carolina foams - $230
Cement 4s - $220
Master 12s - $190
Black OVO 10s - $225
All Star Releases (lebrons, Kobes, kyries , KDs, foams etc)

February Packed
mean.gif
All I Need In Feb. hate that they are most likely going to be in the same weekend/day though. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom