Official OVO x JB Thread

I understand your frustration. The bots, early links, backdooring, rigged raffles, and all the other crap make this really not fun sometimes. But I think it helps to take a "move on" attitude. If you don't hit on the NDC raffle tomorrow, just move on. If you don't cop a particular shoe, be alright with the L and move on. There will be another dope shoe in like 2 months.

View media item 1909243

Anyone else having issues with yahoo mail?.... Entered under 2 accounts. Received not drawn email from my wife's account, but I haven't received anything from my email account under yahoo. I heard that yahoo is having issues with their mail servers since 6pm last night. Can I call the store I entered to see if I won or not?

Good luck for me. I m very happy. 
smokin.gif

Size 10,5 road to house 
glasses.gif

I m waiting this great shoes. Thanks Nike to release in europe

NDC EU almost instant sell out.

Took a huge L . I hoped i could cart the at least the Tshirt or the cap as a consolation prize ,but those sold out instantly too...

The Hoodie looked pretty cool, think it is velvet , kinda pricey though.

I would drape myself in velvet if it was socially acceptable 
laugh.gif
They already had the gear at the Jordan store Friday night when I went there.  Yes, its velvet material.  They had both the white and black set since they're restocking the white ovos as well.

Would love if Nike just said "Surprise! We are Restocking the Whites too"

One can only Dream :/

Hope I'm saucin come tomorrow for the Ndc raffle at 12, I'll def be hittin some dabs if I win :pimp: :pimp: . If I lose I'm gonna straight walk out on my presser :lol: [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
ndc.eu sold out in like 2 minutes jesus christ , managed to cop the white tee and the cap though , they were pretty nice , velour hoodie was nice but hell no @ 180 euros , plus its kinda gay looking like juicy coutoure shait

Anyone else having issues with yahoo mail?.... Entered under 2 accounts. Received not drawn email from my wife's account, but I haven't received anything from my email account under yahoo. I heard that yahoo is having issues with their mail servers since 6pm last night. Can I call the store I entered to see if I won or not?

I havent received an email at a yahoo account as well yet.

Back
Top Bottom