Official OVO x JB Thread

Canceled my trade
laugh.gif

I'm good frfr on these until a restock

Not trying to part with none of my Breds at the moment

#SitAndWaitSzn
Good move (IMO) 

Its exactly as you see here.

Pics were taken with a Canon Eos Rebel SL1 W/ Flash on, no filters. I might post pics tomorrow in outdoor daylight
Thanks. This is a pic I've found on ebay which has the colour difference I'm talking about, not sure if it is just the lighting:

i wish that snkrs app release in europe in 2017 for having more chance on the XII ovo black (my 1rst goal)

Thanks. This is a pic I've found on ebay which has the colour difference I'm talking about, not sure if it is just the lighting:
Bro you gotta be kidding, these seriously look suspect from a mile away. The stitching, the color......way off. On top of that they look beat 

got the slides on ovo's store this past weekend, how long does shipping usually take from there? first time getting something off of their actual website

Jumped the gun and purchased a pair from a ebayer fro $725. Dudes will ship once he receivies it from NIke. Hoping I don't get scammed. Worked with the NIke Presto x Acronym.

Both times I ordered from OVO (Canada), I got shipping notification the same day or next.

What up NT fam was trying to see what all stores had these, I see from post that

OVO store in LA

State Street Flight 23 store in Chicago

Nike town Santa Monica
Nike town NY

Back
Top Bottom