Official OVO x JB Thread

Copped a DS pair of black 12s for 350

Everything looked good from observing.. Got PP buyer protection on deck. Will do a L/C when i get them in early next week.

OVO's white looks so legit in person and with the hype surrounding the KAWS 12, the whites seems to be a bargain. Still, I'm hoping I can cop for $500 ish.

checked stockx recently, was surprised to see white ovo 12s have gone up in value but blacks keep dropping

checked stockx recently, was surprised to see white ovo 12s have gone up in value but blacks keep dropping
Hurts my soul since i really like the whites over the blacks.

Looking on webstores .. i can find my size for a RACK...

At this pace.. idk if ill be able to own one in the near future.

still waiting for that nike restock of ovo white 12 kickdeals said will happen

Last edited:
I have those pairs (black ovo and both AJ1) and, no way i would make that trade but it's just my opinion ^^

They are going for around the same price so thought I would see what you guys thought. 
I think you asked a legitimate question, definitely not lol-worthy. I just checked GOAT for my size 9 (obviously results will vary for different sizes). I used top offer instead of asking price (because sometimes asking prices are just ******ed), although fortunately for the cases of these shoes, the offer and list prices were reasonably close.

OVO blacks have a $500 offer (lowest listing for 9 is $530), Royals are at $295, and All Stars are at $220. So your proposed trade would actually be fair from a value standpoint. Keep in mind the Royals will probably jump in value after the next couple of weeks, but if you want the OVOs bad, you can just sell your 2 ones on GOAT and have reasonable cash to throw at the OVO. Just assume you'll lose around 50 bucks from commission fees.

Last edited:

You think anyone would take DS royals and DS All Star's for a pair of the Blacks?
Nope! All hype aside, the black OVO is in another category when it comes to style and quality IMO. A royal and bred would be close but I would only do it if I had multiple OVOs

They are going for around the same price so thought I would see what you guys thought. 

Just sell those shoes and buy the OVO's bro. The sneaker crowd gets too analytical sometimes lol. End of the day it is just a matter of the money, the trade you proposed is a fair trade but people just won't do it. I learned that people don't like to do trades unless you're both offering somewhat similar shoes.

Yeah i love my white pair, fireeee! but.... i don't know why, this black pair in hand is my favorite (i wear them both)

Back
Top Bottom