Official OVO x JB Thread

Wow $30 for shipping? Is that right? $255 for a shoe (8's that i am not a fan of at all) might have to pass
You should probably pass on a shoe you’re not a fan of to begin with. $30 shipping is international. Not sure what you’re used to when you buy from Canada but that’s par for the course.

Snag me a black size 11 when you pick up yours.... kidding.... unless your down. :lol:

I wish I could wait around to try to cop unclaimed pairs
But I gotta pickup my gold toes before which are on the other side of town
Got work at noon gotta hit up other store right when they open
Then rush downtown lol

I wish I could wait around to try to cop unclaimed pairs
But I gotta pickup my gold toes before which are on the other side of town
Got work at noon gotta hit up other store right when they open
Then rush downtown lol
Glad you hit on pairs you wanted man! I'm glad this week is almost over, been stressful lol

Heard they made more OvOs than Black Cements.
Let me trade mine Saturday for some then and just cop another pair of the 3s :lol: white pair hitting for more than the black ones like the last releases :smh:

At least the white 10's prices went down. Copped my black pair last year for $230 off GOAT

6:45pm EST another winning email went out for the black pair. Seems like they're still going strong. Great surprise after taking 5 L's on the gold toes with 10m hs smh.

Purchased through ovo website however I didn’t get a confirmation email, does anybody know if they still ship even if you don’t get a confirmation email
You can login to your account you hit on. You'll see the order there with a order confirmation number. That number is basically the same number you would have received in the order confirmation email.

Should I buy the White's size 11 I won, and hold on to them for a trade down the line?

If you didn't want them, why did you enter? You took an opportunity away from someone that really wanted a pair. Also, $30 is fine, when I'm not being charged tax. Just be grateful you won and stop complaining. Dudes complain about something, when they win. They complain when they lose.

Honestly, $30 ain’t bad when you are not being charged taxes. Easily these would’ve been $243 after taxes here in Texas.

Honestly, $30 ain’t bad when you are not being charged taxes. Easily these would’ve been $243 after taxes here in Texas.
Thanks this is all i really wanted to know, as I do not know much info about OVO's since I have not liked anything they have came out with so far. Really hoping someone will trade these for the Golf 3's

Just got a fraud prevention email from OVO. Family from another state entered for me and won and I paid. Might end up being an L for me.

Back
Top Bottom