Official OVO x JB Thread

I'd guess it was about 50-60 people when I got in line, took me 35 mins. When I left, line looked like it'd be about 45 mins. I was there about an hour ago.

Yes, I just got it confirmed. Still limited # but will be releasing at your Niketowns, couple of FTL here and there and moms and pops shops. Someone I know just sent me the allocation list of 32 pairs at one spot for October 3rd.
As if getting the laney 14s wasn't already going to be a breeze! Guess I'll get a ticket for these for the hell of it if my HOH gets them. Repped for the info!

You're 100% correct. Yes, they are pre-orders. I threw the shop a couple extra hundred to make sure I get my pairs. You're absolutely right when you say I don't have them locked down and I can be refunded. I spoke prematurely. At this point, I'm hoping everything goes according to plan but I am aware of the fact that I can be left empty handed.

And I'm not "flexing" at all. First, I have 7 pairs "locked" up, not 6. I miscounted because I forgot I have 2 size 12's. Secondly, these 7 pairs cost me north of $5,000 so there isn't much to "flex" about. I'm keeping the 2 size 12's for myself and that total is about $1600. I'm hoping the other 5 pairs can put a dent in that $1600 total.

J23 just confirmed these for Oct. 3rd. Hopefully I can get a pair on one of these upcoming dates

J23 just confirmed these for Oct. 3rd. Hopefully I can get a pair on one of these upcoming dates

glad i was smart enough not to go yesterday or today

i would have been pissed waiting in the heat for them only to cancel the date to next month

my boy is headed down on the train i called him to let him know the date has changed

i hope he looks it up and goes home
dude lives far out in bk

Last edited:
[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] wanted these for my bday smh

We're all still on line, flight 23 hasn't said anything. I'm almost going in, so I'll just wait it out.

shoot

you might as well

ask the main manager when you get inside
ask if the shoes in store now in the store

show him the footaction launch locator

the shoe is not on the list

keep us updated bro

Last edited:
Just checked foot action release locator and they took off the release, only the two Nike and Jordan 1 are releasing that day

to think I almost used my lunch break to go get a raffle and luckily I said to myself just go after work to find this out

Back
Top Bottom