Official OVO x JB Thread

Two questions. Why is the owl on this box red?
And why is a reputable IG page allowing them to sell these on his page?

Am I trippin??
you are sir.... the owl is gold the red color is caused be the reflection of his shirt

Last edited:
Ok thought I'd ask cause I follow this IG page and I'd hate to find out he allows fakes to be sold.

Mines came in yesterday and....meh. First X I've had that'll go with most fits so I'ma keep them anyway but still, meh.

Slapped on left over altitude uppers on an all black X. I knew what I was getting.

has anyone worn their black pair yet or white pair for that matter

i think these shoes will have major creasing

Wore my white pair for about 8 hours non-stop walking. No shoe trees in or anything. No creases besides the factory ones.

Has anyone received any of the clothes from the OVO shop? I checked out as a guest so I haven't gotten any emails, but they haven't added money to my pay pal account, so i hope it's not cancelled. This is for the tee shirt btw.

Last edited:
Got an email from when i discuss about my order.  They said it would get here by 2/18, but will arrived 2/19.  So they gave me a 10% discount code.  Guess I will use them to get some random stuff. 

Finally saw the Black pair in person today...I was working a trade for my extra pair of White's for a pair of the Black's but I backed out on the deal...Keeping both pairs of the White's...

The Black pair is absolutely more wearable for the long term but the White pair just grabs you...

Seems like more people are interested in this Jordan release apparel then any other release. All I use to read was "oh that's matchy matchy"

OVOs came in from nike. Good thing they sent me the right size and pair came flawless. Sorry for the iphone pics
Glad they fulfilled your order when they had size 8's. Know about 4 people locally or via FB that ordered an 8 and got a 9 (myself included obviously). Still salty on that....

Here's my pair that just came in a few minutes ago. So freaking nice. 
pimp.gif

Finally saw the Black pair in person today...I was working a trade for my extra pair of White's for a pair of the Black's but I backed out on the deal...Keeping both pairs of the White's...

The Black pair is absolutely more wearable for the long term but the White pair just grabs you...
Feel like the white pair doesn't even look nice IMO.  That off white creamish color doesnt sit too well with me.  I'd trade my white for a black pair any day of the week.  

Got mine in too, not a big fan of 10's or drake. However the quality is pretty nice. Definitely agree the black looks better in person than the white.

I was lucky to score both this past weekend and I think whites >>> blacks and I don't even like white-based shoes. The off color is nice IMO and will help when the shoe inevitably yellows. Blacks are going to age so much better, but more gold hits on it (esp the Jumpman) would have really set them off.

To each his own, obviously

Last edited:
I always liked the white more. Even before I obtained either pair (black should arrive from snkrs any moment) as many have stated not fan of mostly white

based kicks either, something about those tho just have a unique freshness about them lol. The wear you can get out of blacks gives them large appeal to.

Hope we get 12s next.

Back
Top Bottom