Official OVO x JB Thread

Checked my tracking # and it said since I wasn't home, it would be left at a UPS access point the next business day... This ever happen to anyone before? Sucks that I'll have to wait till Monday

Happened to my 4s yesterday.

got some yeezys today, still can't believe it lol .. would the ovo set for my yeezys be fair. could give a **** about what other people think im the biggest drake fan so i need these.thoughts?

The lord told me that this weekend someone was going to throw a 9.5 oop from halfcort :nerd:

Just got mine in a few minutes ago. UPS left them with some random dude in my condo building I don't even talk to the guy!! I was highly pissed but turns out he's a cool dude and held my pakage for me til I got home from work. Anywho they look very good! To bad they're out the door come next Friday.
Glad they came in. Mine just touched down as well. You found a trade for the JD's?

BRUH what do you have there? I didn't know they made these in a sz 5y. Damn that's a small shoe
laugh.gif

Got these in the mail today. So beautiful on hand. I never pay resell value on shoes but I am very happy with my purchase.

it sucks being canceled on and im not the only one but why is everyone that is a size 9 got canceled? nike messed this up specifically for sz 9 folks :smh:

Is Sole Supremacy legit? Thinking of just buying them for on there to have a peace of mind. They're not that much higher than the avg asking price.

How u liking the OVOs? @scoccerballer
Super jelly on that trade, even better it's local! I like them more than I thought. Look better than Pics for sure. Haven't opened pair from SNKRS yet, hoping less glue, but ok either way. May trade my 2nd pair, but not sure for what yet. Let me know how JD deal goes. Wouldn't mind seeing some pics of those too. Good Luck! 
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

Honestly, for those who got a cancellation today, I say you go and talk to Nike Chat about it. Because for some reason it's mostly the ones that ordered a size 9 that got the email. Talk to them so they can see that something is up pertaining to that size for some reason.

got some yeezys today, still can't believe it lol .. would the ovo set for my yeezys be fair. could give a **** about what other people think im the biggest drake fan so i need these.thoughts?
Def. not fair for the one giving up both OVO's...

Back
Top Bottom