Official OVO x JB Thread

A few picks I would like to share with yall and quaility is amazing on the ovo's even tho I had to pay resell I am so satisfied I would do it again. The shoe is pretty simple but well executed. The leather around ankle collar is so soft and buttery as the padding inside is like fluffy pillows. My Wc4 are perfect as well no compliant. So JB if you can maintain this type of quaility my money is all yours$$$[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]P.S.IMO others mite think differ Enjoy[emoji]128526[/emoji]
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

A few picks I would like to share with yall and quaility is amazing on the ovo's even tho I had to pay resell I am so satisfied I would do it again. The shoe is pretty simple but well executed. The leather around ankle collar is so soft and buttery as the padding inside is like fluffy pillows. My Wc4 are perfect as well no compliant. So JB if you can maintain this type of quaility my money is all yours$$$[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]P.S.IMO others mite think differ Enjoy[emoji]128526[/emoji][IMG][/quote]
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

How 'bout the black OVO Tee I ordered from the OVO store on 2/13 still hasn't arrived!? They take a week to ship then use what must be the Pony Express as the carrier! They suck...:lol:. I got one from NDC because I was certain OVO store would cancel.

Hoping the blacks restock at least once between now and then... Still salty about that raffle lol

Back
Top Bottom