Official OVO x JB Thread

Prices coming down on these 
pimp.gif

Yep, I pulled the trigger too early, could've saved myself $50 by getting it from GOAT.

Anyway, I am happy to see them coming down so more people who really wanted it can cop.

thanks spoonman for that insightful answer. I think I'll wait a little then. I had a choice between the ovo 12s for 675 or a pair of 2011 banned 1s with the X DS for around 650-750...think I'll roll with the 1s now...=D

No problem. If it were me, I'd try to get that guy down to $550 or $600. It's hard to tell where the price on these shoes will land. If these don't restock like the X's, the prices may shoot up.

All you have to do is look at the prices of the white OVO 12.

That is where the blacks will be in roughly 4 months.

I went ahead and copped the wings suit from OVO. Really like how it looks in pictures. Anyone in here have it? If so how you like it?

How do the sweats fit? I got XXL and normally wear xl. I feel like they gunna shrink like crazy 100% cotton

Was able to get the wings suit with the restock...

Now just missing the white L/S, black sweats, red hoodie, white hat, and black tee

And the shoes of course but I've already grieved over them  

Was able to get the wings suit with the restock...

Now just missing the white L/S, black sweats, red hoodie, white hat, and black tee

And the shoes of course but I've already grieved over them  
Keep hope alive

Last edited:
You guys think my V2 coppers+$150 for black 12s a fair deal? I'm not feeling it personally.

If your not feeling it then don't. Always do what you feel best about. However if you just want an opinion then I'd say depending on the value of the yeezy's, the cash may be a little high

If your not feeling it then don't. Always do what you feel best about. However if you just want an opinion then I'd say depending on the value of the yeezy's, the cash may be a little high
Thanks for your input, I'm thinking $100 tops, I think guy really wants Yeezys, first he said $200, then day later, $150, he knows they already dipped $600-650 from $800.

Back
Top Bottom