Official OVO x JB Thread

SNKRS is like Netflix. Put two hot ****s up and then a buncha **** that nobody wants to see.

I've never hated an app so much

DWK6ltJWAAIHhHC.jpg

its about freakin time man

Love when I get the notification on the snkrs and Nike app go in the app & nothing is there/new lmao

SNS just swipped my card for their raffle for the 1s and my bank locked my card. So even if I hit on the draw my card was locked. I just called my cc company a went ballistic. I am so ****ing mad!

The black 3s are a consolation but I kinda don't even care because they are so many pairs wish I woulda hit on one of the draws, hope I hit on big bangs

Once a again nike you suck glad I preordered the black pair sobx.... Spent too much money with yall to never win a draw even with family members help smfh...

Anyone find themselves entering SNKRS drawings for things you don’t want just to see if winning is even possible....I’m guilty on PG PlayStation and the 8’s, I never liked 8s especially when the release has white and black 3 as bookends

I’ve just become intent on seeing if it’s possible to win

Anyone find themselves entering SNKRS drawings for things you don’t want just to see if winning is even possible....I’m guilty on PG PlayStation and the 8’s, I never liked 8s especially when the release has white and black 3 as bookends

I’ve just become intent on seeing if it’s possible to win

That is what I just did with these 8's. I figure I can trade them down the line when I really want something that I get an L on.

Back
Top Bottom