Official OVO x JB Thread

Entered raffles for both pairs and was lucky enough to win a white pair. Kinda hoping if I can find someone willing to trade for the PG2 PlayStations doubt it tho lol

I checked OvOs shipping policy and its probably the wackest shipping policy Ive ever seen. 3-5 business days processing time. Shipping 5-10 days. 30 for shipping too. Bogus. Glad I could secure a pair but that shipping time and cost is not hot in the streets.

That $30 shipping is bs.
Already been a wk, could take up to another 2wks to arrive.
:smh:

not gonna be able to keep both black & white 8s plus gold toes plus bred toes this month unless I sell something smh.....thinking about letting go of my beluga 2s but thats gonna hurt. This is why getting lucky can suck sometimes lol (when you're strapped for cash)

Ovo 8s are decent, but Im genuinely heart broke I missed on the Sole fly 17s, being from Pgh those were a must have for my collects.
Im gonna try to trade the white ovo 8s for em, hopefully it can happen.

Ovo need to step there shipping game up!!!
We’re paying you 30$ to ship and it takes two weeks???? We get free shipping from Nike and get r orders in three days....
Drake you can kiss my booooooootycheeks!!!!! Lol

Last edited:
Ovo need to step there shipping game up!!!
We’re paying you 30$ to ship and it takes two weeks???? We get free shipping from Nike and get r orders in three days....
Drake you can kiss my booooooootycheeks!!!!! Lol
i havent ordered from ovo recently, but the last time i bought something from them (ovo 10s) they shipped out of bergen logistics. so its really up to them when your stuff gets shipped out, not ovo.

i havent ordered from ovo recently, but the last time i bought something from them (ovo 10s) they shipped out of bergen logistics. so its really up to them when your stuff gets shipped out, not ovo.

Do you know if Bergen logistics also handles Credit card authorizations ?

I’m guessing no one who won the ovo online raffle has had pairs shipped yet

I recommend people who don’t have time to be home get UPS my choice and have orders sent to they local UPS store.

IMG_1343.JPG

Pickups from instore raffle. Some old dude came in with a Bentley, and bought almost all the clothing from the collab. Lucky to get the white set and a black jacket.

why yall so thirsty for them to ship?

yall hit sell now huh?

also Nike vs OVO shipping...cmon dawgs

Back
Top Bottom