Official OVO x JB Thread

White pair cancelled , stated $ will be put back in my acct within 5 days.

Still waiting on black pair update, I expect a cancellation on those as well.

Value plummeted so no big deal, they wasnt ever getting wore by me anyway.
Holding my ca$h for 2 -3 weeks though for no reason ,after all info was provided!?!?!? Now thats some bs.
Did you just get email saying this today ???

Holding my ca$h for 2 -3 weeks though for no reason ,after all info was provided!?!?!? Now thats some bs.

Sorry to hear about for your pairs getting canceled
was there a reason in the email ?

What exactly happened?

my boy won the black pair for me on snkrs but now that he got them nike sent him his size now im stuck with them

Just got tracking info from UPS. Gotta love that 30 shipping from 3 miles away lol. I think Kith uses the same company and they charge 20.

Most likely I believe its cause my license expired last month and Ive yet to renew.

Keep in mind this email came nearly 24hrs after the 48 hr inspection period.

They hold your money hostage over at ovo. About to file a "fraud" charge on them thru the bank.

""
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that your order has been carefully reviewed by our fraud prevention system and has been cancelled due to some identified risk factors.

You have been issued a full refund. Please allow 1-5 business days for the funds to reflect your original method of payment.

This may have occurred for one of several reasons below:
- Using a high-risk internet connection (web proxy) to place this order
- Using an Automated Bot service to place your order
- Photo ID/CC was not been provided within the required timeframe
- Identified Fraud Alert(s) associated with the order or payment method

We urge our online customers to follow the steps below when placing an order:
- Avoid using automated services to place your order
- Avoid using proxy connections & place your order from a trusted IP
- Shipping and Billing Address Matches
- Order is placed from the same address as the delivery address for the order (recommended)
- Shipping Address is a residential address and not a PO Box or Pickup Service

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

The OVO Team

--
cVVotaHZBYu7u4Hz2johAuSzstSeMLO9aecQH6LmXDmC6HCENUuXPiTF0sW9NYGdrvDeCh5GlvvxsOglTFakdKLfOHxWnljZR48wCz55a9wCvJiHnV_u=s0-d-e1-ft

OVO "

Last edited:
::::Update:::

I just check my other email that had the black pair ,& that order has shipped from OVO.
So now I'm unsure why they even cancelled the white pair because it was the same exact address and same payment method. :/

"
Dear Valued Customer,

Your order has been reviewed by our fraud prevention system. After careful investigation the order has now been cleared and is now ready to ship.

Please note, we are currently experiencing extreme volume, therefore you should expect your order to be shipped out within the next 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number via email once the order has left our facility.

We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

The OVO Team
"

Last edited:
If you actually have these in hand and you're criticizing these White OVOs then you're either relatively new to the game, you don't like AJ 8s in general, and/or you just don't own any/many other AJ 8s. The quality (the materials and the finished product itself) is by far the best of any 8s that I've ever come across, it's not even close. And if the goddamn dad shoe wave can't be stopped, and AJ 8s start to gain mainstream popularity, then these White OVOs could set the bar on quality for that trend--the SBBs of the dad shoe wave.

Last edited:
Got the Shipped email for my size 12 black @ 2:36pm, order was #71xxx...gonna use my choice to hold them so I can sign for them

Back
Top Bottom