OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
This 6 stores in ny release only built hype :smh:
Im a little blown that I couldn't get my hands on them today but at the same time I'm glad alot of people showed Ewing love today..
I'm just hoping the hypebeast don't kill my plans of grabbing the three colorways I want come the regular release..

Just sharing the pickup. Hope those who wanted got to cop.

Made a small video as well,feel free to check it out (and thanks if you do)!

P.S. - Not a new member. Had to make a new account for some reason. What happened to the Yuku stuff? Glad it's gone...

Coolest "jeepers" in the history of sneakers, bar NONE.

Always liked these "jordan II" bites over the later reebok blacktop bites.

I'll cop in late September just off reliving childhood days...

damn these are so nostalgic, i just love how they didnt change a damn thing in the shoe.

can't wait for global release, gunna cop those red suede ones ASAP

By the end of Sept they will be in alot more stores than the 1st release was, and be nationwide, not just NYC/NJ area.......

i dont think they're doing all colors 4 the nationwide release, just the black and blue

Size runs true to size on these.....

The Wht/Blue/Orange and Red/Blk will be releasing nationwide in late Sept. with the exact details to come next week, and the Blue/Wht/Orange and Blk/Wht will be following up nationwide 4-6 weeks later with exact details to come as well.....

really? so what was the incentive to picking them up early at west or kith(other than meeting ewing himself)?

^ to build hype and get a preview of the demand. also sort of like a "grand opening" in knicks city. it makes perfect sense and isnt really a problem if you buy shoes because you like them and not just because you think they are "exclusive"...

that makes sense from the brands perspective but im talking about the ppl that lined up, y would they camp when they know they can get the same **** a month or two later?

From what I read I agree it seems only 2 colors are releasing nationwide. But even if all 4 colors were to release nation wide, the same thing would happen in ny. It's one of the sneaker Meccas, dudes will do anything just to have a gr early. Everything sells out.

Not sure what's hard to understand, when don't people want Amy and everything they can get their hands on as soon as possible. All four colorways will be released at 33 stores around the country along with online on the Ewing athletes website from what I was told

Recent wear

Ewings by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

Ewings-2 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom