OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
wtf at the surprise lol just tell us ... i cant think of anymore OG colorways so idk what they could do .. maybe a grey?

Gtowns are a MUST for me i missed the last drop so i NEEEEED those .. someone needs to get us a definite RD

orange must have been the surprise that dude was talking about, im also interested in seeing this colorway, has alot of potential

The Orange is size 8 and up, the Georgetown and Jamaica 33 HIs will be size 6 and up, and all releases will be size 6 and up from now on aside from the Orange...

Good looks on the info..gonna keep some money aside for these orange/blue joints :smokin

ewing needs to quit while hes ahead. the original colorways were nice but that orange colorway is too much

:lol: So according to you he should quit with one shoe and 4 colorways ? LMFAO!!!!!!

Do you know how many original colorway's there were? A crap load more than just the first 4 that have released, some of the OG colorways have no photo's online its pretty crazy there were so many.

Orange's are off the hook, been wearing my blue suedes the most so far

Last edited:
wtf at the surprise lol just tell us ... i cant think of anymore OG colorways so idk what they could do .. maybe a grey?

Gtowns are a MUST for me i missed the last drop so i NEEEEED those .. someone needs to get us a definite RD

There's soooooooooooooooo many OG colorway's, its kind of crazy and for every colorway there seems to be a suede counterpart. Also as I stated in the post above this, theres stuff a lot of people have never seen.

Here's a few OG's (no where near all of them)

Back
Top Bottom