OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
This thread is much appreciated by me.

Love the pics by C Flyness, any updates about new releases or sales by everyone, etc.

I don't really check for sneakers much anymore, but I've got two pairs of Ewings and I've loved both so far.
Thanks a lot brother for acknowledging the stuff I post in this thread. I really love the history behind the EWING sneakers. Let the people sleep on EWING ATHLETICS. All I know is we will be the only cats in the sneaker game rocking what we actually like and being leaders instead of being followers.

More New pics of the Ewing Rogue in the Black/Purple Colorway. I honestly have mix feelings about this retro, I really wished they would have made it exactly the same as the OG. Like the purple in the midsole should have faded not continue all the way and there's some other differences. That matter to a real OG Sneaker Enthusiast/Sneakerhead like myself.

Here's also some pics of the OG pair of the Ewing Rogue(Rogue 2) and you'll see what I'm talking about in the differences between the OG pair and the 2014 Retro!

Agreed C , disspointed as well. Seem like they dont give fk about the og fans after all

Definitely will be getting these and the white blues on discount

Hi all,

I have a question. How do I go about making sure I can get these sneakers Ewing 33 Hi Dandelion in a size 13? They drop on 12/12, thanks for the help. 

Last edited:
Agreed C , disspointed as well. Seem like they dont give fk about the og fans after all
In my opinion Ewing Athletics did a good job with the other Ewing Models. But with this particular model in the black & purple colorway. I can't say the same, a lot of people was waiting for this shoe to come out. For us to wait so many years to see it come out like this. I just don't get it, it looks to me like they didn't take their time to make it look like the OG. It's missing that Magic that the OG had.

I definitely see what you're saying c flyness c flyness . I'm still coppin a pair. But it would've bit better to do so had they stayed true to the OGs. Reminds me of how Converse messed up the LJs.

Vintage Pic of Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Concept in the 1992 NBA All-Star Game!

Last edited:
For sizing on the rouges. Tried them on today at my local spot. I wear a sz 8 in the 33 hi georgetown but needed a 8.5 in these

Hi all,

I have a question. How do I go about making sure I can get these sneakers Ewing 33 Hi Dandelion in a size 13? They drop on 12/12, thanks for the help. 
So.....Y'all just ain't gonna answer the girl huh? Lmao, boy.

EBay/Ewing website the day they drop.

Now this is what you call Rare! I hope Ewing Athletics in a near future decides to retro the Ewing Boomer Mid in this same exact colorway!
eek.gif

Ewing Athletics should retro the Ewing Street. The same ewing model that Shawn from the TV Show ''Boy Meets World'' wore. Patrick Ewing was a successful NBA basketball player and Shawn and the whole Boy Meets World show was also successful. So it only would be right for us Ewing and Boy Meets World fans to get a retro. This was something rare to see an actor on a well known TV Show rocking a pair of Ewings, from what I know Shawn was the only one who did it and that to me makes it even more special of a sneaker. This is stuff from my generation, the stuff I grew up on so that's why these things are priceless to me.

Back
Top Bottom