OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Nice find ^^ Still dont understand why the shape, materials and paint looked so different from today , no bashing on Ewing , this comes to all the brands... they need to get the old factory equipment back on a ebay auction or somethin :lol:

Alright, finally got mine and they're just a little too tight. I typically prefer it to be a little too small than too big but theses are pushin it. Now I know they have a good amount of padding so do you guys think I would be able to "break em in" or should I just sell them and buy a half size up? I doubt it'll be easy to find someone to size swap. I love the shoe and can't wait to start wearing them!

Oh and I called packer shoes and he said they don't typically do exchanges for these but he said he would. So I emailed them but now they aren't responding and its been two days
mean.gif

to the Ewing Gawds that be, please give us the wrap mids esp in that black teal orange colorway! :smokin :nerd:

pics from google

sorry if any of the pics have been posted recently

:wink:

Also USA and Canada Release Date for the Blk/Orange and Wht/Blk/Red FOCUS is 8/3

Last edited:
The black and red storm mids in that catalog pic look dope. Any better pictures of those out there?

Hi, I am in desperate need of some information. I have been searching the internet for 3 days with no result. My question is, did the black/orange Ewing Focus that releases on 8/3 originally come out in stores?

After three days of research I have came to the conclusion that people are calling it an OG colorway simply because Ewing wore it during the 93 playoffs, but that the colorway was never releases to the general public in stores. Is this correct?

Also, if anybody has an answer, how did you arrive at your answer (how can you back up your claim)

Thanks !

Hi, I am in desperate need of some information. I have been searching the internet for 3 days with no result. My question is, did the black/orange Ewing Focus that releases on 8/3 originally come out in stores?
After three days of research I have came to the conclusion that people are calling it an OG colorway simply because Ewing wore it during the 93 playoffs, but that the colorway was never releases to the general public in stores. Is this correct?
Also, if anybody has an answer, how did you arrive at your answer (how can you back up your claim)
Thanks !

Heres a pic of mine. I think these are the ones you are talking about. Some UK retailers already started selling these about 3 weeks ago. Thats how i scooped up my pair. These release in the USA 8/2 (i think thats the official usa release date).

Hey thanks! What I meant though was, was the black/orange Focus originally released in stores back in like 92' or 93' ?

Alright, finally got mine and they're just a little too tight. I typically prefer it to be a little too small than too big but theses are pushin it. Now I know they have a good amount of padding so do you guys think I would be able to "break em in" or should I just sell them and buy a half size up? I doubt it'll be easy to find someone to size swap. I love the shoe and can't wait to start wearing them!

Oh and I called packer shoes and he said they don't typically do exchanges for these but he said he would. So I emailed them but now they aren't responding and its been two days
mean.gif
Hi.  Did you ever get anywhere with this?  I'm having the same exact issue with Packer Shoes, but they haven't returned any of my emails or voice messages.  Any chance someone in or around NYC wants to trade a brand new Knicks colorway in a 12 for a 13?

Last edited:
Were people not checking for this release? Got my 12's through Packer last night. Figured they'd be done in no time. Woke up this morning, still a FSR and able to add to cart. First release I haven't struck out on since the first 33 Hi.

Peace,
J

Were people not checking for this release? Got my 12's through Packer last night. Figured they'd be done in no time. Woke up this morning, still a FSR and able to add to cart. First release I haven't struck out on since the first 33 Hi.

Peace,
J
focus's ain't hyped like the 33hi

Very true, but I still struck out on the first Focus release. Hard times in the streets for us size 12 folks, haha.

Peace,
J
I feel you almost picked up the red/black size 12 pair for $90 shipped but they were gone when I went to the payment option

Dont remember exactly but have the 4 colors of the focus that released so far been the OG colors from back in the day???....thanks

The focus run small? Thought they was true to size.
Yeah the Focus run small.. I think it's because of all of the padding inside of the shoe... I copped mines and I thought I wasn't going to be able to wear em, but I was I just had to break all of that padding in so it's gradually gettin more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom