OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
is rare breed legit? they say they got the focus on their site. says they have full size run. never bought from them and they wont let me use credit card only paypal

Last edited:
Any of you guys know where the 33 HI's are still sitting, looking to buy a second pair of red hi's..
I got a pair of red's in 9.5 deadstock. I couldn't find any reds anywhere else, only blues and whites. 
frown.gif

I'm looking for the black 33 Hi's and they are too hard to come across now. 

Also got a 9.5 Hoya deadstock if anyone is interested. 

Any of you guys know where the 33 HI's are still sitting, looking to buy a second pair of red hi's..

I got a pair of red's in 9.5 deadstock. I couldn't find any reds anywhere else, only blues and whites. 
frown.gif

http://www.stuartslondon.com/footwe...wing-33-hi-red-black-shoe-1vb90013-601-p13281

frown.gif

Black hi's are really hard to find, I also need the all orange hi's and I'm done.. Till they retro the Rogue's O,o

Wanted to show yall my updated "collection" pics. Check my instagram for more pics @mrluvjones226

Only one im missing is the orange 33hi's size 12

Nicee, slept hard on the black 33 hi's man, gonna cop after I sell half of the stuff I don't wear in the collection.. And in need of a pair of jamaica hi's

I hope the center hi's dropped next, or those leather powder blue 33 hi's release, at least for the spring.. I also wouldn't mind those mustard suede 33 hi's to drop right now as we enter the fall..

Ran into the white and the new black focus's today at a local store for $140. May try to get the white ones since i cant seem to find them in my size online and eventually get the black online....want them bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom