OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
I like that the price is cheap

And the packaging is pretty cool

OG lace locks

as well as the Design of the box

Have any of you guys gone to a release like this?  I'm in the city and was thinking of stopping by.  Do you really need to line up at 10 am when the store isn't open until 1?  

I still haven't seen a site that says they'll be available for retail outside of the U.S. From what I'm seeing, it's only going to be available in NY :/

I'm hella relieved about this online release just found out 5 min ago, my size sold out very quickly (11.5) at the S.O.B. release along with pretty much any other size between 9 - 12. I have a  feeling this will be a very limited online release, especially the vibes given off with such short notice (2 days). Be on it before noon est people! 

for any1 who has ordered online how is packers with there ordering system??......i was able to place an order and received a confirmation number, whats the chances i will get my pairs and not receive a cancellation??

Got through for the gold pair in a 10.5. Relatively easy cop for someone who never gets through on any other sites

Back
Top Bottom