Official PC thread.

my sn is nakiki. im usually on there looking for deals in the for sale section. you could get some nice stuff for dirt cheap once in a while

my sn is nakiki. im usually on there looking for deals in the for sale section. you could get some nice stuff for dirt cheap once in a while

yeah, them dudes LOVE to switch gear whenever something new comes out
laugh.gif

nice forum too, when i was learning how to build my pc they were extremely helpful. only time i've seen ppl act like jackasses was in the keyboard subforum. two dudes on their know their stuff but they come off as very elitist sometimes.

yeah, them dudes LOVE to switch gear whenever something new comes out
laugh.gif

nice forum too, when i was learning how to build my pc they were extremely helpful. only time i've seen ppl act like jackasses was in the keyboard subforum. two dudes on their know their stuff but they come off as very elitist sometimes.

Just got 2 from "Original Man" and "Demek"

Do I have to buy games from Steam for it to be listed there, or does it keep track of all my games even the physical copies?

Just got 2 from "Original Man" and "Demek"

Do I have to buy games from Steam for it to be listed there, or does it keep track of all my games even the physical copies?

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by CWrite78

XFX's RMA policy is
sick.gif

i've heard nothing but complaints in the forum i frequent.

wait wait whoa whats going on here?? i actually work for the RMA department
laugh.gif
actually for the last 3 going on 4 yrs now what forum you go on that be spreading these false tales
laugh.gif

man if you need any help RMA wise or what not hit me up from now on i gotcha ....
check this out:
http://www.overclock.net/ati/761201-xfx-again-warranty-denial.html

http://www.overclock.net/ati/761201-xfx-again-warranty-denial.htmlheres my build:

Asus Republic of Gamers Crosshair IV Formula

AMD Phenom II x6 1055t @ 4.0ghz

2x2gb G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600mhz 7-8-7-20 @ 1.65v

XFX ATI Radeon HD 5850

Crucial C300 64gb

Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 1tb

XFX 850w Black Edition

Corsair H70 w/ Cooler Master Blade Masters

Silverstone Raven RV02 (my baby)

Windows 7 64bit

ev81s2.jpg

20qhj5.jpg

8x2b0k.jpg

1zo9hmx.jpg

nice looking set up there

and i read what you posted and i really dont know how to response to it
laugh.gif
based off the pic it does look like some type of water damage but if he insist that he hasnt tamper with the card then more power with him on his claim im no one high up but i do see pretty much everything or i at least try and get involved

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by CWrite78

XFX's RMA policy is
sick.gif

i've heard nothing but complaints in the forum i frequent.

wait wait whoa whats going on here?? i actually work for the RMA department
laugh.gif
actually for the last 3 going on 4 yrs now what forum you go on that be spreading these false tales
laugh.gif

man if you need any help RMA wise or what not hit me up from now on i gotcha ....
check this out:
http://www.overclock.net/ati/761201-xfx-again-warranty-denial.html

http://www.overclock.net/ati/761201-xfx-again-warranty-denial.htmlheres my build:

Asus Republic of Gamers Crosshair IV Formula

AMD Phenom II x6 1055t @ 4.0ghz

2x2gb G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600mhz 7-8-7-20 @ 1.65v

XFX ATI Radeon HD 5850

Crucial C300 64gb

Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 1tb

XFX 850w Black Edition

Corsair H70 w/ Cooler Master Blade Masters

Silverstone Raven RV02 (my baby)

Windows 7 64bit

ev81s2.jpg

20qhj5.jpg

8x2b0k.jpg

1zo9hmx.jpg

nice looking set up there

and i read what you posted and i really dont know how to response to it
laugh.gif
based off the pic it does look like some type of water damage but if he insist that he hasnt tamper with the card then more power with him on his claim im no one high up but i do see pretty much everything or i at least try and get involved

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Can anyone recommend me a good HTPC case. Im going to put my rig into a HTPC case and just keep this %*%!! in my living room. Im going to buy a macbook in the near future and will use that for all the simple +!%% I need in my day (Mostly school and just moving around the apartment).

Also if we can discuss software in this thread...IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY USE MEDIAMONKEY PLEASE USE IT RATHER THAN iTUNES. MediaMonkey is hands down the BEST music management software and player out there.

For my people with SSDs:
http://www.ssd-life.com/eng/screenshots.html (Great SSD info tool).
I'm gonna have to stick with Winamp for my music.

Nothing compares to Mediamonkey. Winamp is nothing compared to MediaMonkey at all if you have a good sized library. I have ~12k tracks in my collection and MediaMonkey makes it so easy to edit the ID3 tags and organize them correctly. You can also auto-tag your file to either match with the filename or match it to an amazon cd listing of it.
Foobar2000 with Musicbrainz component>all

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Can anyone recommend me a good HTPC case. Im going to put my rig into a HTPC case and just keep this %*%!! in my living room. Im going to buy a macbook in the near future and will use that for all the simple +!%% I need in my day (Mostly school and just moving around the apartment).

Also if we can discuss software in this thread...IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY USE MEDIAMONKEY PLEASE USE IT RATHER THAN iTUNES. MediaMonkey is hands down the BEST music management software and player out there.

For my people with SSDs:
http://www.ssd-life.com/eng/screenshots.html (Great SSD info tool).
I'm gonna have to stick with Winamp for my music.

Nothing compares to Mediamonkey. Winamp is nothing compared to MediaMonkey at all if you have a good sized library. I have ~12k tracks in my collection and MediaMonkey makes it so easy to edit the ID3 tags and organize them correctly. You can also auto-tag your file to either match with the filename or match it to an amazon cd listing of it.
Foobar2000 with Musicbrainz component>all

F foobar. There are lots of changes you have to make before it fits you. Even from the first run, it asks you like what UI layout you want and they all suck, it just is jabbing you with the "I'm customizable" thing.
At a minimum to make foobar usable i think you have to

- Install foo_facets.dll because the "album list" component sucks
- Install foo_playcount for playback statistics
- Add keyboard shortcuts to make spacebar play/pause
- ... A million other small things

F that!

F foobar. There are lots of changes you have to make before it fits you. Even from the first run, it asks you like what UI layout you want and they all suck, it just is jabbing you with the "I'm customizable" thing.

F that!

yeah i think im sticking with itunes on my mac. im too used to the lay out. i tried zune on my pc, and even though it looks nice wasn't really feeling it. i dont use it that much tho.

yeah i think im sticking with itunes on my mac. im too used to the lay out. i tried zune on my pc, and even though it looks nice wasn't really feeling it. i dont use it that much tho.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

F that!
It's just personal preference, if you want something that'll give you a solid layout right out of the gate, then by all means go with itunes. If you want to completely control all aspects of your media player, foobar will do that for you and more. 

Back
Top Bottom