Official PC thread.

^ Yeah, I'd like to know as well. I stay with pre-built systems for now.
nerd.gif

Nice 800. Man, that thing is roomy! Very clean setup, too.
smokin.gif

usually air cooled video cards have large heatsinks making them really thick the card you posted is watercooled and has no heatsink

usually air cooled video cards have large heatsinks making them really thick the card you posted is watercooled and has no heatsink

^ What they said. I'm really digging water-cooled setups. But they're pricey and require frequent maintenance. But I guess I'd be holding back with all the 43535872 fans that I bought.
laugh.gif

I wish my GPU was liquid-cooled as well. Even if I need to buy a pre-built system (I think CoolIt has one), but I don't have the space anymore. Having a air-cooled GPU + a pre-built watercooled CPU isn't that effective. I think the space underneath the radiator (which is directly above the GPU is creating a pocket of hot air that can't be easily extracted). Will try reconfiguring my rig later.

^ What they said. I'm really digging water-cooled setups. But they're pricey and require frequent maintenance. But I guess I'd be holding back with all the 43535872 fans that I bought.
laugh.gif

I wish my GPU was liquid-cooled as well. Even if I need to buy a pre-built system (I think CoolIt has one), but I don't have the space anymore. Having a air-cooled GPU + a pre-built watercooled CPU isn't that effective. I think the space underneath the radiator (which is directly above the GPU is creating a pocket of hot air that can't be easily extracted). Will try reconfiguring my rig later.

they don't require frequent maintenance.

maybe a water change every few months, but i don't consider that frequent.

they don't require frequent maintenance.

maybe a water change every few months, but i don't consider that frequent.

maintenance is not too bad I have to add fluid about every month and i have had no need (yet) to do anything other than that. The problem with watercooling is when people buy dyed fluid because eventually the dye gunks up your system. When watercooling always use clear fluid and colored tubes if you want it to stand out.

maintenance is not too bad I have to add fluid about every month and i have had no need (yet) to do anything other than that. The problem with watercooling is when people buy dyed fluid because eventually the dye gunks up your system. When watercooling always use clear fluid and colored tubes if you want it to stand out.

Back
Top Bottom