Official Petition to get off Yuku

FUUU YUKU!!! for real i just typed out my long message to try and get niketalk to a new server or at least off yuku and when i posted it deleted my thread, therefore...i made this petition again...
LETS ALL SIGN AND TRY TO JUST GET THE @#%# OFF YUKU!

*signs

*signs

Took about 20 seconds for it to actually bring this page up. NT has NEVER been like this. Seems to be down atleast once a day. even ez Board was 10x better

15qxekn.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by RAWse

Mods couldn't care less about us

They do...it's just not that easy to make the transition
Basically. It has been said time and time again but most people don't want to hear it. It's going to take time. We don't just want to switch somewhere in the hopes that it's a better platform, we actually want to take the time to do some research and make the best choice for our users and our site. We don't switch from yuku only to end up with another yuku.

*signs*

Spoiler [+]
I seriously doubt mods and admins are just sittin on their butts not doing anything about this situation though... There's too much to lose...

The situation has already been addressed, literally 20+ times. I doubt this thread has any significance to the mods (whether they've been working on the move or not)

Back
Top Bottom