Devine is on the Eagles??
eek.gif
.. As if Vick/Jmac/DJAX wasnt enough to tune in

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Is it official that we got Ray Edwards? If so 
smokin.gif

is it?

all i knew, was it was reported he was house shopping in philly

We got Jason Babin again, hope this stint is better than his last here in Philly

@Jay_Glazer
Jay Glazer Eagles have agreed w Pro Bowl DE Jason Babin on 5 year deal, reuniting him w d-line coach Jim Washburn.

DJax holding out? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- DeSean Jackson was not at the Eagles' first training camp practice Thursday morning at Lehigh University, a team source said.

Jackson can now officially be labeled a holdout.

This morning's practice -- a walk-through -- is closed to the media and fans. But as expected the Eagles' star wide receiver was not in uniform even though he is contractually obligated to be in attendance. Jackson didn't arrive at Lehigh like almost all of the Eagles on Wednesday, but he was given a grace period because of the NFL lockout.

Jackson's reason for holding out is no secret, although neither he nor his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, have publicly stated the reason. He wants a new contract. Jackson is entering the last year of the four-year deal he signed as a second-round draft pick in 2008. He is slated to earn $560,000 in base salary this season.

Rosenhaus did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

Jackson, a two-time Pro Bowl player, is underpaid compared to other similarly-talented receivers and the Eagles are likely to want to extend him at some point. But holding out against the Eagles doesn't usually end well.

We'll see how long Jackson stays away from Lehigh, but he will be fined $30,000 for each day that he misses.

Also, as expected, quarterback Kevin Kolb did not report to Lehigh. He is currrently the centerpiece of trade discussions between the Eagles and Cardinals so it is uncertain if the Eagles have excused his absence.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/DeSean-officially-a-holdout.html#ixzz1TQa7ND7R 
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/82985662.html

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

so anything interesting happen?

-Traded Kolb for DRC and 2nd round pick
-Picked up Jason Babin

-DJax officially a hold out. 

Thats pretty much it.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

so anything interesting happen?

-Traded Kolb for DRC and 2nd round pick
-Picked up Jason Babin

-DJax officially a hold out. 

Thats pretty much it.

so just your average thursday ey

any truth to us getting VY? & is plax still on our list or is he just thinking NY?

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I trust Casey. You can't come from a family like that and be bad.
having a bigger body DT in dixon, makes me like the casey pick alot more (since we used smaller guys in the past).. 

so does that mean chaney is moving outside? (love chaney so far.. and proved bradley was expendable)

I trust Casey. You can't come from a family like that and be bad.
having a bigger body DT in dixon, makes me like the casey pick alot more (since we used smaller guys in the past).. 

so does that mean chaney is moving outside? (love chaney so far.. and proved bradley was expendable)

They had Casey run MLB in today's session and was running the huddle. Not sure how much you can take from that since it was only the first day. 
Chaney was running weakside while Fokou was on strong side.

^ saw that..

but before training camp started i assumed we would move bradley outside (he came out of nebraska as a strong side LB) and start chaney in the middle  

and we would give casey and clayton a chance to fight it out at weak-side (or go after someone)

Casey has a lot of potential in that line backer position so I'm pretty excited to see what he will do with this Eagles defense. 

Just read a report about Vince Young eying the Eagles. I think that would be a pretty interesting QB combo with Vick + Young. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-What are your thoughts on this?

Just read a report about Vince Young eying the Eagles. I think that would be a pretty interesting QB combo with Vick + Young. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just praying we'll never need him and Vick will stay healthy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just praying we'll never need him and Vick will stay healthy.
this.. hopefully this knucklehead can learn something and then we can turn around and trade him for something too (could be the 3rd MV7 backup to bring back some draft picks)

Back
Top Bottom