OFFICIAL Philly Eagles Season Thread (11-5) Wildcard @COWBOYS

Anyone going to any games this year? My boy & i are making a 6 hour trip down to Philly to watch The Bucs come to town week 5. Curious if any1 else isgoing, maybe meet up to tailgate.

Big season for the Birds - time is running out on Reid and McNabb. We've been decimated by injuries and I'm slightly concerned without Jim Johnson asour DC. Added Vick, Shady, and Mac9 so let's see Donovan go to work with these weapons. Opening with a real test at Carolina to gauge where the Eagles areat, it could be top of the NFC or a mediocre squad struggling in the NFC East. We'll see.

[size=+2]Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.

[size=+3]E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

pimp.gif

[/size]
[/size]

Lets go Eagles
pimp.gif
. Trying to get tickets to the Monday night game @ Washington. Hopefullymy connect come through

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Lets go Eagles
pimp.gif
. Trying to get tickets to the Monday night game @ Washington. Hopefully my connect come through

Ill be there as well

this is gonna be another good one
eek.gif
. very tough call..

I stay Delhomme falters and the Eagles get the W.

Gameday today.

This is one huge test on the road. Let's see Donovan get to work with a healthy Westbrook, LeSean McCoy, anf JMac9 on the offense. I want to see how theDefense will hold up, without especially without Stewart Bradley and Sean McDermott at the helm as new defensive coordinator. I expect a close one today.

Back
Top Bottom