Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Quote:
Looks like someone knows who Kenneth Josephson is... yeah. either you already knew or you looked him up after i mentioned him about the kid who got his shadow in the frame either way way good...
England till I die, England till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, England till I die!​

^ yeah there are quite a few photos in that series...

I don't know where you live (I take it some where in England) but if you're ever in Chicago the Museum of Contemporary Photography owns virtually Josephson's entire catalog of work. They along with the Art Institute of Chicago have tons of great photographs they don't have on display but I know with the Art Institute you set up an appointment and essentially browse the archives... they make you were like white felt gloves, and all you can bring in is like notebook and pencil, it's great experience and I'm pretty sure you don't even need to be member...

Hey guys....

My cousin hired this photographer to take some photos of his son. Anyway, this guys name is Ben Chriman. This guys really good and I am sure people in this thread would enjoy his work.

Check it out:

benchrisman.com/main.phpTEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

yo I was so moved by that guy's photographs. I feel like getting married just so he can take my pictures.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^^ Some of its interesting... some of it feels like maybe what I would call good wedding photography in that it's not really what I would call "art" but artistic... Noticed he's got what looks like a Mamiya TLR, want to say a C330 in couple photos (so shoots medium format film, so props for that). Also I look at dude credentials and instead of listing equipment or education or galleries or representation, he lists that he's ranked in top ten wedding photographers by wedding photojournalist association. that probably means something to average joe needing a wedding photographer, but if I showed it to my profs they probably laugh and wonder @#%$ the wedding photojournalist association is... Dude is def. talented and don't mean to take that away from him, but wedding photography immediately strikes me funny...

Reminds me of just the other day on saturday I was walking around and saw a wedding photographer with like 2 cameras around her neck both of which were digital and she had an asistant loading 2 two holgas. I swear If you claim to be a professional photographer (wedding or othewise) and your only film cameras are considered, even by the company that makes them, toys you shouldn't call yourself a professional anymore...

631531332_916643a0f2_o.jpg

~ Dre ~

^ I was trying my hardest not hate on the guy cause I could def see he had talent. But when someone says wedding photographer my immediate thought is this another one of these wack @#%$ dudes that gets paid like $250+ an hour and in reality is just some jerk off who owns an expensive camera and not actually educated or talented... I'm willing to admit thats not the case completely with that dude, but its like a knee jerk reaction...

im buying a nikon d50 off of craigslist for 400. the dude said it comes with:

Quote:
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens with Front & Rear Lens Caps
Front & Rear Lens Caps
Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
Quick Charger
Camera Strap
PictureProject Software CD-ROM
User Manual
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

^ I would really want to see used lense in person before a I buy it... The camera body obivously if it didnt work the guy would know, but @#%$ like mold inside the lense and tiny scratches on the lense is some thing that some not so knowledgable might overlook. Used stuff is great buy alot of the time because most people are pretty careful with their stuff and if you buy it from a camera store they have to stand by their product i.e. tell you whats wrong with it before you buy and they have warranties. End of the day that seems like a decent deal its about $150 off brand new... and I would hope their are pics but even pictures of the lense I would wonder if you could see it in real detail to make sure of scratches...

thanks ebayologist. i will ask him
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

been a lil while since i posted. just gonna drop a few photos for feedback and say "wassup!!" like Martin. keep up the good work to all. good to see females postin in here to. jordan girl i see u!!

262462946.jpg

262462943.jpg

262462939.jpg

262462920.jpg

SELL ME UR AM 1'S AND NIKE BLAZERS SZ 13.

!!!TEAM AM FAM!!!

some of yall got some crazy skills.
much props.

Keep Crushin!
myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

^ Ty, you get a new camera yet? either way nice shot, feels pixelated thought around your legs, like there is noise around your legs for some reason. but shot itself is nice...

My grandpa from Puerto Rico visited my family recently (I've only seen
him twice my entire life), so I took some pictures of him while he was here.
Really enjoyed his company, very intelligent.. spiritual.. and comical fellow.
I have a little over ten photos of him, hope you enjoy. PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom