Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

yeah. nub

sorry
frown.gif

this is me.

ogmorth-bio-scislacbusorez.gif

haha

noob

Don't worry about what that means if you don't know... I know you have an eye level viewfinder
laugh.gif
, so don't shoot handheld slower than 1/60th.

If your camera had a waist level viewfinder you can handhold at like 1/15th braced against your body.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Don't worry about what that means if you don't know... I know you have an eye level viewfinder
laugh.gif
, so don't shoot handheld slower than 1/60th.

If your camera had a waist level viewfinder you can handhold at like 1/15th braced against your body.

how the heck do i know if it's 1/60? lol

frown.gif

It happens.
laugh.gif
But I think this kinda why I stopped answering these type of questions, but I'm glad I could help.
laugh.gif

^Umm well, I don't even know what camera you have but I'm sure on the display it says the shutter speed or can be setup to do that. Read the manual orfind one on the internet.

^^^seriously, you need to read a digital photography book. i would recommend Digital Photography by Scott Kelby
It's a great book for beginners, it's fun to read and teaches you all the basics from what is shutter speed, aperture, how to take sharp pics, takenight time pics, etc etc etc.

Quick Question: Which camera would yall recomend, Nikon D80 or Canon XSi, im in between trying to decide which one i should buy with a Bestbuy gift card. Imleaning towards the Nikon just because i already have a 50-200 lens that i bought with a D40, but if im convinced that the canon is better im willing to sellthe lens and buy a canon equivalent lens. thanks in advance.

Hi,
Somebody is selling me a Tokina 10-17mm wideangle fisheye lens for $450.00 He claims that it is only 2 months old. The camera is in great condition witheverything. Should i pull the trigger and buy it?

Dope pictures qksLvrtypeS.

I was bored and was just messing around with some pictures that I took. I think I need to fix the curves on the first one.

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom