Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

laugh.gif
That was taken last year at the Halloween parade in the city.

Madddd shorties in nurse/school girl/police/firefighter/skirt outfits and anything else that makes them look sexy as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what happened to the OG NT photographers that used to frequently contribute to this thread?
nerd.gif

on a side note, has/does anybody use the Gary Fong Puffer pop-up flash diffuser? if so, how is it, pros and cons? I'm gonna be shooting an event thisweekend but don't have enough money for a speedlite.. and the pop-up flash itself was way too harsh on my subjects.. was thinkin of just cutting up a filmcanister but ehh not too sure how well that would even work out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RELEVANT SX

what happened to the OG NT photographers that used to frequently contribute to this thread?
nerd.gif

on a side note, has/does anybody use the Gary Fong Puffer pop-up flash diffuser? if so, how is it, pros and cons? I'm gonna be shooting an event this weekend but don't have enough money for a speedlite.. and the pop-up flash itself was way too harsh on my subjects.. was thinkin of just cutting up a film canister but ehh not too sure how well that would even work out
laugh.gif

Well I have hard time loading this thread in full when people post a bajillion photographs in each reply. So that becomes annoying aside from my general lostof interest in this thread. But as far as your diffuser any diffuser is better than nothing and most of the sort home remedies work they just look like $!!%and aren't as refined as some of the better ones. I would imagine that using the onboard flash it's still not "good" but I would guess thatgary fong diffuser is probably up there with as good as your going to get out of that flash.

I can't remember the last time I posted a new photograph in this post. But added this (what's going to be the cover shot to my photography series onthese anecdotes on/about each of individual sneakers I have) to my flicker a couple days ago cause this shorty (not pop, smh
laugh.gif
) i know wanted to see it. Notreally satisfied with how it looks at the moment and might even reshoot but was just a run of the mill scan to discuss it with some profs/advisors, etc...

2909907023_6ef4bacd8e.jpg

Originally Posted by ebayologist

nerd.gif

on a side note, has/does anybody use the Gary Fong Puffer pop-up flash diffuser? if so, how is it, pros and cons? I'm gonna be shooting an event this weekend but don't have enough money for a speedlite.. and the pop-up flash itself was way too harsh on my subjects.. was thinkin of just cutting up a film canister but ehh not too sure how well that would even work out
laugh.gif

Well I have hard time loading this thread in full when people post a bajillion photographs in each reply. So that becomes annoying aside from my general lost of interest in this thread. But as far as your diffuser any diffuser is better than nothing and most of the sort home remedies work they just look like $!!% and aren't as refined as some of the better ones. I would imagine that using the onboard flash it's still not "good" but I would guess that gary fong diffuser is probably up there with as good as your going to get out of that flash.

I can't remember the last time I posted a new photograph in this post. But added this (what's going to be the cover shot to my photography series on these anecdotes on/about each of individual sneakers I have) to my flicker a couple days ago cause this shorty (not pop, smh
laugh.gif
) i know wanted to see it. Not really satisfied with how it looks at the moment and might even reshoot but was just a run of the mill scan to discuss it with some profs/advisors, etc...
i've probably contributed to the bajillion photos in one of my previous replies
laugh.gif
but i know what you mean.. like a lot of shots sometimes aren't reallyphotographically qualified (?).. i admit that a lot of mine were more on the snapshots side.. but yo you should definitely post your flickr.. i'm hellacurious to see what kind of shots you have hidden up your sleeve.. and thanks for the diffuser advice

^^^No offense....but it's difficult to critique random shots of your shoe and food. I guess i can say the first pic is a little blurry...the OTW lettersare blurred.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
lost some interest. I still take pics of my kids, weekend trips to random spots with the family, etc. But nothing really worth posting orsharing. Just don't have the time and don't want to take the effort to take my camera with me every where i go. I've been trying to enjoy theactivities I'm at instead of being a photographer at these events.

With that said, here is a recent picture of my car at Coyote Point in San Mateo, CA. Once again, i woulda preferred to take this shot in evening so thesunlight isn't so harsh but the spot closes at 7PM and it was a random stop on the way home from work.

2920062882_762fdcf8a2_o.jpg

a self portrait i took kinda messing around
1zqv91z.jpg

btw does anyone know how to take rolling shots of cars? so that just the wheels are spinning and the car is still? im having the hardest time trying to figurethis out

i kinda feel guilty coming back in here after so long. and with only one picture too. oh well.
i really can't get enough of the moon.
2920520232_23b398854b.jpg

^ One photograph that's good is way better than a dozen that are just okay. If a singular photo gives us the same aesthetic experience of even two (letalone more) what's the point… Blown up and Lambda printed on like Fuji Crystal Archive Super Glossy that photograph would look amazing. It's nice. Ican imagine some of you get gradification from pressing the shutter more times, trust me the best photographers don't press the shutter that often.

Had the day off today and throughtout the day been organizing my flickr from useless randomness to significant chunk of my photography. A lot more that I mayor may not at add entirely but more stuff you may or may not have seen I'll put up there in the coming days/weeks.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23387142@N03/sets/

Sup_

Mr Bing youre a fool for the shortypop pics hahaha.

Oh... I dig the portfolio nice work bro.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom