Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I'm a girl too, i know that works to my advantage. I'll have to just do it some time. I think i'll start off with men...
grin.gif
Rawk On!
happy.gif
You should have corrected me when I called you "man" haha

pimp.gif
roll.gif
I thought about it, didn't take it personal. Its expected with my avy and thepictures posted. If i was someone else i probably wouldn't think i was a girl either.

Why would she ...

Now she is part of the boys ..
wink.gif

Rawk On dont be surprise if your inbox has a high volums of PM's with horny NTers trying to get a pic and ask 1990's question like A/S/L .. LOL

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Why would she ...

Now she is part of the boys ..
wink.gif

Rawk On dont be surprise if your inbox has a high volums of PM's with horny NTers trying to get a pic and ask 1990's question like A/S/L .. LOL
laugh.gif
F' PM's

Hi.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Si, typo
tongue.gif

the person using that 200 f/1.8 must love that fix range to be dropping 3500+ on that lens ..
3571013835_395f62c0d1.jpg

that person also has a 50 f/1
and mirror lenses like this (2 of them) :
3571820606_06a3cdd743.jpg

3571821248_05a1f7ee46.jpg

+ many many more amazing lenses. hahaha

Thanks for the feedback boricua & bana. Yo boricua what's your flickr link?

Airjordanjack, what body do you have the fisheye mounted on?

Dope stuff everyone!

^ WOwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You got a link to some of her shots? Those are insane.

Are you using Noiseninja yet?

Dj Bana

Take advantage if you can ...

I hardly use those lengh so I dont see me spending that much money on them .. Hell I dont even know why would I need a 200 1.8 for .

Thanks for the feedback Kickmatic and to those who added me on flickr.

To those who have the Tamron 17-50, how y'all liking the lens so far? I plan on copping pretty soon.

Nice pics everybody.

DRich30 - I have the fisheye on a rebel xti (1.6 crop body). It gives great distortion. Those black and whites are great btw.

for sure, when my friend lets me use his stuff its always a treat =].

ill share more with some of his equipment in the future. underwater housing, lighting... cool %*!@ that ill eventually get haha. but right now im focusing onbuying a 5dII... im hoping to have it in a month.

cool ...

hope you guys don't mind me posting pictures from my Vegas trip ... several hundred pictures worth .. LOL

wsup NT im thinking about getting a nikon D60 mainly for taking family pictures and going out, i seen the camera itself for 195-199, and im thinking of buyingthe lens separate. is that a smart decision? or should i just buy it all together. oh and if anyone knows any sites for the D60 i would appreciate it a lot.thanks

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

wsup NT im thinking about getting a nikon D60 mainly for taking family pictures and going out, i seen the camera itself for 195-199, and im thinking of buying the lens separate. is that a smart decision? or should i just buy it all together. oh and if anyone knows any sites for the D60 i would appreciate it a lot. thanks
you are about to get scam .. buy from a respected and reputable dealer ....
Try Amazon, Adorama, B&H Photo, Penn Camera to name a few ....

Ivan post away.. the more pics the better

is this the BIGGEST thread on NT? i don't see any other at 500+ pages..

I have a post-photo production noob question...

What format do you use to upload your photos onto Flickr? Do you upload it as a raw file or jpg?

I uploaded a photo as a .png file onto my Flickr and the colors are way different when viewing the photo with Firefox compared to Safari. Any suggestions?

Also...Do you need to download a plugin to save files as a .jpg in CS4?

Sorry for the noob questions.

Back
Top Bottom