Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Just stick with the 18-55mm kit lens, and buy the 35mm F/1.8. That seriously should be all you need, should want more length buy the 55-205mm lens. It allshould be less than 500 too. If ur tryna buy a higher quality lens that those 3 then I suggest you invest in a better body first.

I've got a d40x, with the 18-105mm kit lens for a d90 with the 35mm f/1.8 and I serious am not considering buying another lens for a while. I am at a tossup between upgrading to a d5000/d90/d300

15pn1vr.jpg

2cygunr.jpg

2jab8jt.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ bana

^ true to that. I just think that sigma glass quality > tokina by far.
Some may agree, but I don't. Sigma is notorious for their quality control. Some lenses come really sharp, but theres a chance you might get afaulty lens in the sense that the images it takes are really soft. It's a game of chance when buying Sigma lenses.

That's just me though.
laugh.gif

I'll post my figurine pic up tomorrow... tomorrow I am also shipping it off to rocafella kidd in Cali

Its harder to shoot that lil guy than I thought it would be

@ 165kicks that second picture, looks very dark (on my work monitor at least) but Istill like it, I would have used it my "alphabet set" as the letter "V"... I'm still on "A"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

@ 165kicks that second picture, looks very dark (on my work monitor at least) but I still like it, I would have used it my "alphabet set" as the letter "V"... I'm still on "A"
smh.gif
Maybe its a bit dark but it was actually in the evening around 11.. if I exposed for the street instead I would have blown the sky that I triedto capture.

Monitor settings can def make a difference.. I don't even know how to change mine on my laptop
ohwell.gif

Thx by the way
wink.gif

pride-11.jpg

From Gay Pride yesterday. So many damn cameras everywhere....and for all you Canon lovers, almost 90% of the DSLRs were all Mark 2s or XSi/T1i's. Notsatisfied with any of the photos.....and I really need to get a new lens.

Can't wait to get my hands on that 35mm 1.8. I got a shop in Orlando who says they have one on hold for me.

Back
Top Bottom