Hai guyz...
thats mature. very mature.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Hai guyz...

indifferent.gif

Truth, but I'm not feeling very mature today. It's almost Friday and I've spent the last week in a cubicle.
My point probably could've been better illustrated like this:

WES,

A) Your edit of his picture was no bueno. The boost in contrast you gave it made every detail disappear and the darks were all too dark and all the highlightswere too light.
B) You don't tag a picture that's not yours. Ever. Period. I'm with Quick on this one. Tag your pictures all you want, but don't do that.Period. It serves no purpose except to make you look arrogant (and I'm not saying you are, that's just how it comes across when you tag someoneelse's photo with your tag after you re-edited it).
C) Just...why?

why you gotta put dude on the spot like that. just tell him its wrong and that he shouldnt do that . .

people always getting salty quick.

Hai guyz...

indifferent.gif

Truth, but I'm not feeling very mature today. It's almost Friday and I've spent the last week in a cubicle.
My point probably could've been better illustrated like this:

WES,

A) Your edit of his picture was no bueno. The boost in contrast you gave it made every detail disappear and the darks were all too dark and all the highlights were too light.
B) You don't tag a picture that's not yours. Ever. Period. I'm with Quick on this one. Tag your pictures all you want, but don't do that. Period. It serves no purpose except to make you look arrogant (and I'm not saying you are, that's just how it comes across when you tag someone else's photo with your tag after you re-edited it).
C) Just...why?
see....i like the way you approached me lol pause. and yea i knoww it did but i liked it

and i was debating with myself.....to do it or not...i wasnt sure on rules of the photoworld
laugh.gif
i just figured since it was my edit i could lol guess not.
but as u see i edited the tag out

sorry dude

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

why you gotta put dude on the spot like that. just tell him its wrong and that he shouldnt do that . .

I see what you did there...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

laugh.gif
right.

so now you think im salty. awesome. i dont care. its my photos thats gonna be published. not anyone elses but mine.

i do have a good reason why that is. people just dont fckin know.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

laugh.gif
right.

so now you think im salty. awesome. i dont care. its my photos thats gonna be published. not anyone elses but mine.

i do have a good reason why that is. people just dont fckin know.
Don't mind these clowns, quickster. I'd edit that before you get warned too.

I need help with some lighting tips.
My friend wants me to take some pics at the club for em, i've seen a lot of club pictures.
What kinda of flash do they use? How much will it run me? Please let me know, thanks

Back
Top Bottom