Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

4062378385_c8bb692e55_o.png

all of these are amazing,nice photos,very well...BTW
Need help,I'm starting to get into photography,and Im taking it next semester for school.
any help on a very good camera?(PM me) & price doesn't matter
thanks.

Too much work, not enough time to post here/flickr...
grin.gif

Just some photos from the past month or so...

Where The Wild Things Are
4070094117_d0d54c7305.jpg

Walking on a dream
4070136954_ab85fca0da.jpg

Transitions.
4069349593_0dcd0f7412.jpg

My 2 y/o nephew.
4069389113_1fe3d9aaca.jpg

Taken w/ a ring flash to create those soft shadows around the subject & the circular light effect in the eyes (view larger on flickr)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Looking into getting a new camera...And I'm no photography guru, anddon't think I'll ever get into it like the rest of you guys, i know its an art to capture some of the stuff i seen in here[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...But wanna get away from the basic digital cameras, and possible getNikon, to take good pictures of anything from a sporting event or a birthday party...Can i get some advice from the more knowledgeable ppl in here, if this isa good camera, any help is appreciated...[/color]
moz-screenshot.jpg

[img]http://images.bestbuy.com:80/BestBuy_US/images/products/9456/9456803_rb.jpg[/img]

[h1]Nikon - 10.2-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera - Black[/h1]
Model: D3000 | SKU: 9456803

Our Price: $549.99

Capture stunning images at up to 20" x 30" with this powerful digital SLR camera, featuring a 10.2-megapixel CCD image sensor and a 3x zoom-NIKKOR lens for getting up close and
personal with your subjects.

[h2]What's Included[/h2]
  • Nikon 10.2-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera
  • DX 18-55mm Nikkor lens
  • Battery with charger
  • USB and A/V cables, camera strap, accessory shoe cover, body cap and software CD-ROM
  • Owner's manual
[h2]Product Features[/h2]
  • 10.2-megapixel 0.93" x 0.62" DX-format CCD sensor
    Captures high-resolution images up to 3872 x 2592 pixels.
  • 18-55mm f/3.5 - f/5.6 zoom-Nikkor VR lens
    With 3x zoom for image capture at a distance.
  • 3-inch Color LCD monitor
    With approximately 100% frame coverage, brightness adjustment and 230,000 pixels. Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder ensures accurately framed and captured images.
  • 6 auto exposure scene modes
    Include portrait, landscape, child, sports, close-up and night portrait for customizable shots.
  • 11-area autofocus
    With programmed exposure metering system for shutter-priority, aperture priority and manual so you can capture the detailed photos you want.
  • Fast continuous shooting mode at approximately 3 fps
    To capture all the action. Electronic self-timer with 2- to 20-sec. duration lets you get in the shot.
  • Flash modes
    Include slow sync, rear-curtain sync, red-eye reduction and red-eye reduction with slow sync for ideal lighting in a variety of situations. Hot shoe for attaching an external flash.
  • Built-in media slot
    Supports Secure Digital and Secure Digital High Capacity memory cards so you can store your photos (media not included).
  • >> Store more photos! Find compatible memory cards in our Memory Center!
  • Supports JPEG and RAW file formats
    To best suit your photography needs.
  • USB 2.0 interface with video output
    For fast digital image and video transfer and display.
  • Direct-print capability with any PictBridge-enabled printer (not included)
    So you can connect your camera to a compatible printer and print photos without using your PC.
  • Nikon software suite
    Included to help organize and add special effects to images.

Get the Canon XSi instead. Run you about $599 on ebay. I have a Nikon but I just don't like their entry level cameras.

I think it's more about how well you like the way the camera fits in your hand, and how well you are able to work with the controls. Yeah Canon camerasmight have better specs most of the time, but the ease and feel of nikon camera's like the d40 and d90 are what drew me in to their side.

C&C Please!

(The person debadged the "infinity" and the "g35" but when i uploaded the pics, it came out like this...any way to edit it???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom