Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

dsc6242zz5.jpg

Seattle206 - a nice little collection of firearms you got there... whatelse you got? on a sidenote, with pumpaction shotguns, can you really pump it with one hand, like they do in the movies? damn shame about the Seahawks...

I caved and just copped a Nikon D40... much to learn, I have...
thanks, i have:

lee-enfield .303 sporterized
mosin-nagant m44
norinco nhm-90(ak)
norinco sks type 56
mossberg 500a 12ga
remington 870 20ga
ruger 10/22 compact
stevens 311h SxS 12ga
walther p.22 target
norinco 1911

i have more pictures of them in the gun thread.

and yes, you can pump a shotgun with one hand easily but im not sure if its the smartest or safest thing to do. and the seahawks
sick.gif

some more random shots i did today.

72k5y0m.jpg

8axbwpw.jpg

86oxaud.jpg

72kruwn.jpg

85pwc52.jpg

edit: im using the kit 18-55mm ef-s and im wondering how much of a difference a 35-80mm would make?

Jae, what are you working with?

I really like what you're posting.

And Seattle206, what kind of Suby do you have?

Seattle206 - great pics again! do you have any pics of the Fremont Troll?

sidenote... does the wrx really suffer from that much understeer?

SinnerP, not pics yet of troll. but i will when the sun comes out and ill be all over town shooting away.

as for understeer, yes there is slight undesteer when i take some tight and quick corners.

anybody have any tips on indoor picture taking without using the flash? when i try to take pictures of people moving i get a lot blur. if i switch my camera to"Tv" mode, dial to a higher # but I do not get enough light, so my pictures end up looking really dark. when I shoot in "Av" mode, i getthe lighting but i get the blur. any tips on how to take pictures of moving objects with indoor lighting?

ie.

you can see the barrel and the sling has movement to it, what can i do to have this pciture clean and crisp?

6pzflaw.jpg

im sure that if i took this picture in the day time it wouldve came out nice. but i suck at taking indoor lighting pics.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

SinnerP, not pics yet of troll. but i will when the sun comes out and ill be all over town shooting away.
Thanks... as a previous Seattelite, I look forward to seeing some familiar spots!

Seattle206 probably best bet is to use a flash and just bounce it off the ceiling. Either that or open up the lens/raise the iso. Any shutterspeed under about 1/60 or 1/125 is going to have either camera shake or blurred motion.

I'm doing a little spring cleaning type thing and I have 50mm F1.8 Nikon E Series Lens to the first person who PM's with their address that's inthe continental US. I have to ship a few things at the UPS store down the block later today anyways so it's whatever, no cost, all yours for free.. All Iask is that only PM if you can infact use it i.e. have Nikon SLR or DSLR and not have a 50mm Prime. Anyhow, I'll probably be leaving for the UPS store ataround a little before 5pm CST.

photo43yr4.jpg

Taken. Should get to you I would imagine probably by friday...

Would get rid of some other stuff like this but this seemed like should be stupid cheap to ship and I don't have to deal with paypal or whatever paying forshipping cause should be next to nothing...

Back
Top Bottom