Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

macro... sounds challenging... esp since no bugs or flowers.. um... can someone post some examples por favor?

btw... good shot recently everyone... i've wanted to comment on specific pics but i keep seeing that magician we all hate..

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

macro... sounds challenging... esp since no bugs or flowers.. um... can someone post some examples por favor?

btw... good shot recently everyone... i've wanted to comment on specific pics but i keep seeing that magician we all hate..
Examples for what? be creative. Macro of someones eye, food macro, texture, money, etc.

240x8ac.jpg
108cv4g.jpg

feedback appreciated.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Examples for what? be creative. Macro of someones eye, food macro, texture, money, etc.

These are bad examples (cause they are mostly bugs and flowers) but good photos regardless. We just have to get creative on this......but yeah, easier saidthen done.

30.jpg

44.jpg

31.jpg

43.jpg

41.jpg

38.jpg

48.jpg

m2.jpg

m10.jpg

m25.jpg

And there is no way I am going to get any shots like this with the lens I have.....

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Nako XL wrote:
I want to marry you.
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
- wow dude that's not even cool ..

Like the pictures but the second one I do not like .. the background is not interested at all for the feel you was wanting to give .. that of course IMO
what do u mean? feel "i was wanting" to give? theres no feel at all. i just don't have a remote and cant auto focus from a distance with my 50mm... which resulted in me being blurry, which i thought was funny.

to who asked, i shoot with a canon 40D =]

Holy crap .. I'm able to see YUKU again .. a day of frustration .. all I have seen is a blank screen every time I tried to view the site .. good lord ... anyways DJ BAMA in that case the picture sucks ... lmao ... I knew there had to be a reason for that picture compare to the other ones you have and posted ... I suggest you tried to put a stand whether it be the same high or something where you are going to be at and get focus then after you have gotten focus put the lens on MF and then go stand in the same spot and you should be good .. but of course you probably knew that ...

i tried with a trash can but it was on a very steep driveway and didnt work- i knew it would be blurry, that was the whole point of the photo...not for it to suck. and definitely not for some random NTer to question my knowledge on how to focus. my arms cant reach far enough to see my whole body with a50mm lens- let it go dude. i posted a few things then a link to my flickr, which has a lot more, but really none of my serious photog. i get very lazy withhosting.

but thanks for your lovely kind words! im loving the positivity
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

i tried with a trash can but it was on a very steep driveway and didnt work- i knew it would be blurry, that was the whole point of the photo... not for it to suck. and definitely not for some random NTer to question my knowledge on how to focus. my arms cant reach far enough to see my whole body with a 50mm lens- let it go dude. i posted a few things then a link to my flickr, which has a lot more, but really none of my serious photog. i get very lazy with hosting.

but thanks for your lovely kind words! im loving the positivity
pimp.gif
LOL - Yeah I'm going to drop it .. I don't know nearly enough about photography to even have tried to help you or corrected you .. BTW, Iwasn't even questioning your knowledge or anything like that .. I'm going to be cool about it and just let it go ..

We are here all the time posting pictures and helping out and its obvious that I haven't seen you posting in this post since I been posting in it ..that's not to say you wasn't posting before I even got here which if that was the case you been shooting way before me .. Anyways, next time I'lljust skip by your pictures and offer unwanted help .. once again sorry ..

P.S. I was kidding about the picture sucking .. if you like it that's on you .. I don't like it for more than one reason but thats me .. however I willnot say it sucks because we just have different preferences .....

i just got the e-mail saying my af-s 35mm f/1.8 was shipped.. hyped as hell to get it
me too. i am glad i didnt dish out the money for the 50mm 1.4g. i ordered mine from adorama. how about you?

here are some shots from the huntington library. a really dope garden and museum here in LA.

Originally Posted by bboykye

I can't seem to decide... 10.5mm Fisheye, or 105mm VR?
I would go for the Fisheye. Depends on what you want to do, macro, or distorted wide angle pics. IMO you would have much more fun with thefisheye.

Cool, I was already kinda leaning towards the Fisheye. I'm somewhat content with the 50mm and I've yet to own a wide angle sooo Fisheye it is
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rizobs

i just got the e-mail saying my af-s 35mm f/1.8 was shipped.. hyped as hell to get it
me too. i am glad i didnt dish out the money for the 50mm 1.4g. i ordered mine from adorama. how about you?
This 35mm was going to be the first lense i was going to buy, would i be able to pick this up somewhere like bestbuy? or is it only going to beavailable at camera stores?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^How is it that clouds always follow you! Haha! I get nothing but fog or pollution here in SF.
laugh.gif

iono ... its just cloudy i where im at i guess haha...

here are some night shots

50D + 17-40

3342622925_f62da9fa4a_o.jpg

XT + 12-24
3342586917_46b5fdb26a_o.jpg

3343421488_372d4fd8ba_o.jpg

qksLvrtypeS - nice shots man .. the only thing .. does tiny birds man .. lol .. had me cleaning my monitor for a minute .. at least not the closet one but thefuther one did on the real ..

I like the way the BG looks man ... the sun coming down and the buildings nice and clear ..

maybe you guys can help me with this. Sometimes with my XTi, i press the shutter button and it doesn't take a pic? And it wont for a while. Any reason why?Any tips and tuts for this camera would be helpful.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom