Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

more on my flickr

flickr.com/quickster

Jesus........! These are good. And those damn clouds!

Just because everyone asks so much, and I would like to see it as well, the next time you do a shoot you should take a few steps back and take a shot of yourset-up so we can kinda picture how you went about composing these shots.

Sex on wheels, indeed.
pimp.gif

Hai gaiz.
nerd.gif

I finally got the D90...I bought it at the Sim Lim Plaza in Singapore. it was about $1692 Singapore dollars. so about $1100+ for the whole kit + a 4GB Class6 memory stick, and some cheap no name brand UV filter. I was trying to convince the dude to give me the Hoya filter, but he wouldnt do it. oh well...i thinkit was still a pretty good deal.

Dude, I work with a Rebel XT.

Just get the camera and learn it, then once you realize your level of comfort upgrade.

But in most cases the camera REALLLYYY doesn't matter, its the user.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Just get the camera and learn it, then once you realize your level of comfort upgrade.

My-T.

and to add on to that, the glass > the camera even tho the camera does matter. but more than half is the person taking the pics.. start low.. learn.. thenupgrade

Originally Posted by stepinitup

EOS Rebel T1i EF-S 18-55mm IS Kit

is the glass that comes with it really that bad?
It's decent. If i get the T1i, its gonna be body only, and probably get a 17-40mm f4L, or the 17-85mm IS.

MyT , I think you should crop the last picture (with the MPC) out a little on the right .

It looks a little off to me , maybe it's just me though .

so i'm thinking about selling my 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR and just getting the 18-200mm VR.. and the 70-300mm... hmm.. or should i get one lens and put therest of the money towards an upgrade and get the d90? decisions decisions.. im so indecisive, NT help me..

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so i'm thinking about selling my 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR and just getting the 18-200mm VR[/color].. and the 70-300mm... hmm.. or should i get one lens and put the rest of the money towards an upgrade and get the d90? decisions decisions.. im so indecisive, NT help me..
Lol, i still don't know why you would do that... the 70-300mm VR is a hell of a lens though. Just get the 70-300 and the D90.

My-T.
Nice tones... the noise (mainly on 1st image) really adds to the overall feel of the image... really nice.
wink.gif

I am currently gathering some info on a Diana+ Film Camera... a so called "toy camera".

The only thing that has detered me from shooting film is the whole developing process... but there is something about film images... the beautiful tones... thenoise... with that said, I am gonna jump on it and see how it goes.
nerd.gif

On the way from Vegas... shot came out just how I pictured it.
smokin.gif

3410418083_c3a0f22793_b.jpg

Originally Posted by flintst0nez

hey NT,

i'm just a beginner in photography and was set on getting a rebel. Do you think i should go ahead and get the xsi or wait for the xT1i that's going to be released in may. here's a link of the kind-of-newly released xT1i http://www.usa.canon.com/...id=139&modelid=18385
If you're a beginner, go with the Rebel XS. As you probably know, the XS is significantly cheaper than both the XSi and the T1i. I have anXS, and I'm very happy with it. Despite it being an entry-level DSLR, it takes very good pictures.

so i'm thinking about selling my 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR and just getting the 18-200mm VR.. and the 70-300mm... hmm.. or should i get one lens and put the rest of the money towards an upgrade and get the d90? decisions decisions.. im so indecisive, NT help me..

get the 18-200VR and a regular 70-300. non VR

Originally Posted by mjbetch

so i'm thinking about selling my 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR and just getting the 18-200mm VR.. and the 70-300mm... hmm.. or should i get one lens and put the rest of the money towards an upgrade and get the d90? decisions decisions.. im so indecisive, NT help me..

get the 18-200VR and a regular 70-300. non VR
^ The non VR 70-300 is horrible.

My-T.
I appreciate your work...I check your site weekly looking for updates. Didn't know you only worked with an XT tho.

Back
Top Bottom