Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

3466975373_778664c9ec_b.jpg

3466950075_6d8aba70b0.jpg

3464749590_d6b8bb49be.jpg

Are these good???

1st one eh, i love the second one, the white balance on the third is off. could maybe position the third one a little better.

just thought i'd share these. nothing special

3467957372_dcef9fa222_o.jpg

3467143773_cdaa831dff_o.jpg

For those who have asked. All my shots were shot in raw using canon 85 1.2 at 1.2 with white balancing be daylight and the green effect was done in photoshopusing layers of levels and curves. Thanks for the compliments
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Santi: Where exactly do you go to get that view of the skyline? And do you know a good place to catch the Toronto skyline?
I take that from my balcony. One of the best places I've seen the skyline from is from the ferry that takes you to the islands. I wish I knew some secret off limit spots downtown. Would be dope to go for a shoot.
Aw a ferry. I was also thinking there was some secret spot...
frown.gif
Parking lot at the docks/polson pier, whatever they call it now lol Go to the very edge of the parking lot where it meets the water. Thats a pretty good spot

So true. Here's mine from that spot:

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by Dashoecollecta

Haven't posted in a while so i decided to post a 1 pic from my last 2 shoots.
Proud owner of a 5d mk II
glasses.gif

3418261503_cb1414c7fa.jpg
dope pic
pimp.gif

how does one get this type of effect on a picture? is it post editing?
Curious too.

Hey guys. I got my camera stolen out of my car a few days ago and I'm looking to invest in a new one. Can anyone recommend me a good camera? I'mlooking for something with power like a DSLR with less bulkiness? I'm open to buying a point and shoot or a DSLR as long as it's small and powerful.Thanks!

I remember messing around trying to make a pic like that. If you go back to like page 50 or some of the wayyyy early pages, people were posting tutorials,bashing the concept, then it just died away... sorta like the heavy HDR thing.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by nealraj006

3466209625_e24b672783_o.jpg
Is no one else curious about this right here? It's driving me insane. I've been trying to wrap my head around it for a good five minutes. Someone please explain.

I think there were called like globe panos or something. I remember them popping up either before or after people found out what HDRs were but these didn'treally fly off. There is a sense of cool factor to these things but don't think for a minute that these can pass as legit photographs. I think people canmanipulate these things with photoshop but I think there is actually a better way of doing them....but after a while when you look at them, they just kind ofall look the same or whatever.

I want to try to do fisheye panoramics. These definitely mess with your head: http://fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/qtvr

Yeah. I'm not sure what everyone else calls them, but in my photography class, the assignment was called "My Planet". It's an interesting wayto add a creative edge to panoramas. Quite honestly, I don't like it at all, but I had to do this for the assignment. It's too much work for my taste.I'd rather upload and have the PP'ing done in a minute or two.
3466209327_0573ebd9b3_o.jpg

3470261522_3952c0bb38_b.jpg

Pano of NY Skyline I did like 3 weeks ago CC appreciated. Only thing that really bugs me in this photo is the blur of the ferry that was passing by during theshot
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by J SUPER

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

3466975373_778664c9ec_b.jpg

3466950075_6d8aba70b0.jpg

Are these good???
those are dope
pimp.gif

how did you get those effects?
whats your stetting?
thank you
I'm curious too.. can you post the exif

and I'm wondering the same thing also NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Thanks for the comments

For the fountain
Iso-200
shutter-1.6
aper-f25
For the second one
iso-200
shutter1/500
aper-f5.6

we should do another assignment for next week.. alot of people came thru and posted good stuff.. and ideas anyone?

Back
Top Bottom