[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by DC5 06

LO continues to shoot 3s...
1f42508e40aca719ebf13a2c60e1e95d4d38354.gif

One attempt. You're mad at one three point attempt.
Someone else besides Kobe and Lamar needs to start scoring.
Co-sign 100% He had to shoot that he was wide open. Lamar has actually done ok. He is just isn't playing D.

because the lakers have that legendary bench that runs over opponents...

if radmanovic, sasha, bynum, and mihm were all healthy, then we definitely have THE BEST bench in the league

stop hating

:lol: can't wait till Bynum comes back so he can punk Amare.

Oh and I'm sorry for all the credit that Mitch has been receiving lately for keeping Bynum, he definitely undid it and more with trading Caron for thesasquash that is Kwame Bum$@%* #+%%@#@ Brown

EVERYONE HATES KWAME SO MUCH THEY WON'T EVEN TAKE 9 MILLION IN CAP SPACE NEXT YEAR FOR HIS SORRY#@%@!

word to mother, I guarantee you Kobe will take every shot in the 2nd half
roll.gif
. kwame brown is beyond the worst player in basketball at this point.unbelievable how he gets the contract he has.

I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATEKWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...IHATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATEKWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...IHATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATEKWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...IHATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATEKWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...IHATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATEKWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...IHATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATEKWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...

You know...

I remember that playoff game vs the suns. The stpales crowd was chantting kwames name because of how well he was playing. WTF happened to that kwame? This guyout here looks nothing like that kwame.

Drew we miss you. Real bad. Notice stat didn't want to say anything about bynum....

Originally Posted by tupac003

Drew we miss you. Real bad. Notice stat didn't want to say anything about bynum....

lol. I was hoping he mentioned Bynum's name.
laugh.gif
@ me for eventhinking he would

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by DC5 06

LO continues to shoot 3s...
1f42508e40aca719ebf13a2c60e1e95d4d38354.gif

One attempt. You're mad at one three point attempt.
Someone else besides Kobe and Lamar needs to start scoring.
you still like odom?
laugh.gif

Yeah, do you have a problem with that?

Kwame has 7 and 5 which isn't bad. But he does have 3 turnovers and made some bone-head plays.

the hate for kwame is way overboard, it should really be focused on Luke Walton because he is playing pathetic right now. At least at half, kwame is 7 pointsand 5 boards while luke has no points on 0-3 shooting, two rebounds and an assist, this coming from your starting small forward?!?!

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

if radmanovic, sasha, bynum, and mihm were all healthy, then we definitely have THE BEST bench in the league

stop hating
radmanovic, sasha, and mihm? ive heard it all now.
laugh.gif
bynum is astarter... as for me hating? says the man with a avy with bell and the word sissy ?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

stop hating

Is the bench made out of oak or something?

You know guys...im not gonna lie, we should be down by like 23 right now not only 13. We have played terrible. Actually, terrible is an understatement. Idon't know how we managed to get 43 points in the 1st half. Most pathetic half of basketball i have seen us play all year. Not a lot of positive thoughtson my mind right now about this game, someone cheer me up.
tired.gif

welp so far my score prediction is right on the money...

the suns are shooting 60 frickin percent while the lakers are shooting 30 percent...

Originally Posted by solefob

the hate for kwame is way overboard, it should really be focused on Luke Walton because he is playing pathetic right now. At least at half, kwame is 7 points and 5 boards while luke has no points on 0-3 shooting, two rebounds and an assist, this coming from your starting small forward?!?!

We haven't got anything from the starting small forward since Rick "Hollywood" Fox. But this other bum on the other hand was allegedlysupposed to be worthy of a No. 1 overall selection, if the draft were held tomorrow, Kwame wouldn't even BE drafted. We all know Luke sucks, but Kwame isstill supposedly hiding talent.

Back
Top Bottom