[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

hahahahahah at the announcer putting emphasis on "ANOTHER LAKER TURNOVER"

this@!@! is truly sad
tired.gif

omg, kwame has 7 turnovers, omg, i cant stop laughing this is hillarious, missed dunk, missed layup, lose the ball, stripped of the ball, blocked, turnover, ifwe scored on every one of those possessions wed be down by 4 lol!!!

We look like a *#%!*+@ circus out there. Kwame is a goddamn embarrassment to basketball. Dude should hand in his jersey for the night.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I can't see the game. Why isn't Kobe shooting the ball at all? Is he inured or something?

He keeps passing it......

a bunch to KWAME of all people

i think Phil should just leave Kwame out there the whole game, so he can feel all the hate and dissapointment from everybody in the building, maybe that willmake him do better, maybe, just maybe.

he seems like the type of guy that after the game, just goes home and chills every night. just sits in his mansion and plays xbox, invite some broads over withhis boys who freeload off his fame ,goes to sleep, wakes up and goes the game. no workin out on his own or nothing.

i wonder if his friends tell him that he sucks. they prolly just happy that one of their boys made it out the hood and can buy them stuff. he sucks. i wannahear from him why he sucks.

Phil should ship him to the NBDL.

I'm not going to state the obvious, I just feel bad thinking about it.

But take Luke out and put Ariza in.

i feel so bad for Kwame. He's forced to play such a big role with such little talent.

Please. This has to be documented.

Can someone YouTube that sequence of events?

That would basically be my response to any Laker fan for the rest of life.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Umm.. Why wouldnt phil put the bench instead of these bums.. Kwame. I'm speechless. ugh..

Why the !@$! is luke trying to post up Marion? get our bum#%#! off the court trying to do that

Back
Top Bottom