[:: Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers X-MAS DAY 2:15pm PT ABC ::]

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

zodogg's gonna be like "yeah, well i don't celebrate christmas anyway"

laugh.gif

Ariza should start over walton but walton would bring no engery off the bench so you could see why phil wouldnt change.

and zodog will just *%%*% and say the refs gave the lakers the game

Not that I expect a retraction, apology for the oversight or any sort of owning up by Zodogg but...

roll.gif
@ Bynum.
You're smoking the same crack as Kupchack if you think he's worth a damn.
I think Bynum showed what he's worth (and what the Suns lack down low).

LALALALAKESHOOOOOWWWW!!!
pimp.gif

Great game for Kobe and Bynum! Lakers owns the Suns so far this season!
pimp.gif

I'm actually amazed at Bynum's progress. I always thought he's gonna be Kwame Jr. but he's proven me wrong SO FAR. Wow. Looks like Kareem'stutelage is really paying off. And, Mitch Kupchak = suddenly, from zero to hero!
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

That's two nationally televised butt whoopin's the Suns have took from the Lakers this season.

nerd.gif
the Suns fans at?

Originally Posted by mogzz04

great closeout to the 3rd.

Now they've hit 10 3's and we've turned it over 12 times...if we can just bother their 3pt shooters a bit and take care of the ball, we should have this game, coz we're killing them in every other aspect.

They were 10-20 in 3's through the first 3 quarters...they ended up 10-24
pimp.gif

We had 12 TOs thru 3...we ended up with 14
pimp.gif

Great game! Tough games ahead vs UTAH and BOSTON...but i'll savor this for a moment. We finally get one on Christmas Day. Merry Xmas y'all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

pimp.gif

6jehs9g.gif
Honestly, how can anyone objective NOT think that this is a charge? You can CLEARLY see BOTH Grant's feet set outside of the restricted area BEFOREAriza's second foot leaves the ground. BTW, classic Ariza way of dunking on people, kneeing them or kicking them somewhere, in this case a kick toGrant's family jewels.
sick.gif

Kobe Bynum 1-2 Punch...yeah.......I have to watch that acting job by Fisher just under a min again.....

im mad this dude is still on that dunk
laugh.gif
you can't change the call, it was questionable but what's done is done.

^Yo...who cares XTA? Whats wrong with you? I mean...did you get a big lump of cole for xmas or somethin? It was an exciting game. It was an exciting play. Justlet it go and enjoy my dude.

pimp.gif

Damn, look at that box score.

Fisher with 19 and 6 assists.
Kobe with 38, 5, and 7
Odom with 15 and 14
Ariza with 14 and 7
BYNUM with 28, 12, 4, and 2 blocks

Only eight points off the bench but hey, we didn't need them today.

We finally won on Christmas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

pimp.gif

6jehs9g.gif
Honestly, how can anyone objective NOT think that this is a charge? You can CLEARLY see BOTH Grant's feet set outside of the restricted area BEFORE Ariza's second foot leaves the ground. BTW, classic Ariza way of dunking on people, kneeing them or kicking them somewhere, in this case a kick to Grant's family jewels.
sick.gif

grant's feet are moving and is falling b ack before any contact
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

pimp.gif

6jehs9g.gif
Honestly, how can anyone objective NOT think that this is a charge? You can CLEARLY see BOTH Grant's feet set outside of the restricted area BEFORE Ariza's second foot leaves the ground. BTW, classic Ariza way of dunking on people, kneeing them or kicking them somewhere, in this case a kick to Grant's family jewels.
sick.gif
His right foot is set bro, how do you not see it?

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers winning on Christmas

I missed the whole game, thought it was at 5pm pst.
laugh.gif
Off to theThai restaurant to celebrate.

laugh.gif
Ariza BOOOOMED on Grant Hill ala Bean on Nash
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. This has been a great Christmas: new car, new shoes, a George Forman grill, and the Lakeshowbeating the Scums/Bums on Christmas day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KB8 suns fans are probably heated on their own online forum, discussing the supposed "charge" that occured early in the 1st half...they are probablyblaming the loss on that single play alone. They wont get over it for at least 3 months. They dont believe the lakers deserved to win because of that one callalone. It will be on top of every suns fans excuse list for the loss. Okay, you get my point... They are salty
laugh.gif

at phxsuns.net

I love reading their game thread/board especially after a loss...

http://www.phxsuns.net/showthread.php?t=362&page=5

y2jjedipimp

Veteran

veteran.jpg

reputation_balance.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Game Day: Suns @ Lakers

WOW!!!! what a Christmas joke. here's what bothered me most about the game...the fans chanting Phoenix sucks at the end of the game. not because they were chanting it. but because they were right. Phoenix does play like they suck. Phoenix mailed this one it at the 40 second mark left in the game liek the announcers said. DA gave up and the players gave up.

The announcers commented on that the LAkers could beat the Suns in a series. I totally disagree based on the fact i know what they are capable of when they actually give a *@!!. The only problem is i haven tseen much of the Suns giving a *@!! lately.

What game were the announcers watching that Boris was having a good game? he was 3-9 at that point. the guy needs to sit a few games and mayeb it will sink in on how much of a piece of *@!! he really is. play guys who want to win.

The team should be prettty pissed about this losss. I dont think they are though. MArion was joking with Kobe right after the buzzer. NAsh headed straight back. he was pissed. how does it feel to have the fans chanting you suck? It enraged me sitting thousands on miles away in my recliner.

what are we doing to prevent games like this from happening?

Back
Top Bottom