Official Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]Rules:
1.No shoes
2. No let me put my BMW keychain here randomly so people think I have a nice car.
3. Don't hate on other peoples bad taste. I know there is a lot of it, but let's be nice. [/COLOR]

So lemme start with what I got :pimp:

Macbook +
superman-logo-t-shirt-logo.gif
Decal, 3 PS4's, 5 games, (still waiting on 3 more, Amazon is lagging) + 2 extra DS4's & another DS3, which I lost somewhere in my room. It hasn't even been 24 hours and I already lost them wtf.

View media item 666061View media item 666062
In this second picture, I picked up something I haven't had for a long time, peace of mind. I realized that everything in my head was just fear letting it's way in. I just bought this book 2 days ago, just finished it today. I had a fear of things that didn't exist these past two day, and they were all things that were in my head. This book is really good btw, you guys should pick it up too. & if you plan on reading it at night, you may as well buy a nightlight.

Last edited:
you making a PS3 with those three PS4's?

1. For my apartment in New Haven
1. For my house in San Jose
1. For my parents house for the holidays

This past year I traveled so much and literally had to go through hell with TSA when I brought any console as a carry on. So sometimes I would just ship my PS3 to myself when traveling. I'm tired of it. I'll never have that problem again now.

1. For my apartment in New Haven
1. For my house in San Jose
1. For my parents house for the holidays

This past year I traveled so much and literally had to go through hell with TSA when I brought any console as a carry on. So sometimes I would just ship my PS3 to myself when traveling. I'm tired of it. I'll never have that problem again now.
So you need three consoles? Couldn't you just go without video games for a weekend/week?

So you need three consoles? Couldn't you just go without video games for a weekend/week?

I'm at my parents for at least a month every time I visit, and I go back and forth to New Haven & San Jose and stay at each place. I have smaller siblings, why not let them enjoy the PS4 while I'm gone?

this is why i dont even bother posting on this site anymore you guys just jump on peoples nuts and make fun of people

Is that in General? No? It's in sneaker showcase. I don't want to see peoples shoes. I want to see what OTHER things people bought. With shoes it's almost the same thing repeated every post.
I wasn't even trying to take a shot at you. I don't know what it is with people where they think they can ONLY browse General or ONLY browse the "sneaker side." There's plenty of other sites that are completely non-shoe related where there wouldn't need to be a separate thread just for non-shoe pickups. People post non-shoe pickups in there too I mean it's not called the Sneaker Pick Up Thread, but you're right a lot of it is the same shoes being repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom