Official Pittsburgh Steelers VS Baltimore Ravens VOL MNF!!!!

ray lewis goin off on the offense again :pimp:
pimp.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Ray Ray is going off in a nice guy sort of way.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Quote:
Someone needs to make an OWNED map like the Eagles one after the Ravens win this.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

You don't think that was a bit of a cheap shot on Ward's part? Had his arms up, but he lead with his helmet it seemed to me.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Hines laid Ed Reed out...

Quote:
Then, lookin over at the Ravens sideline and tellin them to come pick Reed's up off the field before the play was even over
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

BROWNS v STEELERS NEXT WEEK BABY!

Ya'll wont be seeing no weak-armed offense next Sunday fellas.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Quote:
Anybody else wanna give their opinion on it? Gunna?

that was totally legal and legit block. No complaints from me.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

That Big Ben performance catapulted FlintGrey to over .500 for the first time this season in the NT Fantasy Yahoo league.....watch your backs, folks!
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

i couldn't even catch the game, i was out with my boys gettin' faded. so i'm not worried. ravens are still .500 with another shot at everybody in the division. The Ravens can still win this or sneak in with a wild card :lol:
laugh.gif
i'm cool, calm, and collected right now.

Quote:
i couldn't even catch the game, i was out with my boys gettin' faded. so i'm not worried. ravens are still .500 with another shot at everybody in the division. The Ravens can still win this or sneak in with a wild card i'm cool, calm, and collected right now.
OregonDucks
Jonathan Stewart/Dennis Dixon for Heisman.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

I just want all the ravens fans to note, i could've very easily rubbed this one in your faces after the crap i had to take last year, but i'm giving ya'll a free pass on this one...

Next time the steelers have a down year, keep that in mind :wink:
wink.gif
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Quote:
so i'm not worried. ravens are still .500 with another shot at everybody in the division.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Back
Top Bottom