OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS Cincinnati Bengals VOL SNF!!

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

steelers_helmet_left_mask_schedule.gif
VS
bengals_helmet_right_mask_schedule.gif

TIME: 8:15 p.m., Sunday
PLACE: Heinz Field, natural grass

INJURIES CIN: RT Willie Anderson (knee) out. Everyone else probable.
PIT: Starters WR Santonio Holomes (ankle) and FB Dan Kreider (knee) out; SS Troy Polamalu(knee) and LT Marvel Smith (back) doubtful.

All i gotta say is...

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYY

Due to losing to the Jets, this now becomes an important game (especially if Cleveland wins in AZ). Santonio out will be big, I don't think Troy being outis as big as people think it is. As long as they control turnovers, Steelers should pull this out, but Bengals play well in Heinz. Field should be fine, but itwill be raining and cold. I know a few people going up for the game, not looking forward to sitting in the stadium with those conditions, haha. Oh well, goSteelers

As long as the steelers play there game i think it shouldnt be too difficult. Even though its sucks that chad is back and healthy now lol. Parker needs toestablish the run early and ben needs to make better decisions on getting rid of the ball.

I really think the Steelers are losin their flame from earlier in the season.

On NFL radio, a few Steeler fans were ranting about how this team lost to the Jets, then barely beat a winless MIA team. They were concerned about the focusand how the adrenaline from having a new regime is wearing off.

I think they're worried about them Dawgs

On NFL radio, a few Steeler fans were ranting about how this team lost to the Jets, then barely beat a winless MIA team. They were concerned about the focus and how the adrenaline from having a new regime is wearing off.
You really can't take much away from the Miami game. It isn't like the Pats offense would've scored more than 13 points on thatfield. The Jets game was the worst performance I have seen since last year in Oakland. But at least with that Ben was throwing picks to everyone because hewasn't right in the head. There was no excuse this year. Oh well, watch for Chris Henry and TJ, the secondary needs to play well and if Carson getspressured, shouldn't be an issue. Guy can't get out of the pocket and sails passes when under pressure. Give him time, he can throw some great passes

Getting close to the game now. With a Browns loss, this game is less of a "must win" and more of a "really would put a stranglehold on thedivision" win. Bengals always play well at Heinz, but the weather is terrible and cold so I think both offenses will be slowed down

we stink... there's just no emotion out of this team. i don't know what's going on this year... but the next few weeks are very tough, so we couldreally use a W here..

No heart, undisciplined, and Ben can't throw in the rain (put on a glove). This team will lose by 21 points tonite. Simply awful, they do not deserve theAFC North title

Please show some life offense. The defense can't keep staying off the field 4 plays then having to stop Cincy on a short field

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

smokin.gif

Browns lost today, and with a Bengals win, the Ravens can run the table and still make it.

grin.gif

BEN with a sweet dive into the endzone.. wow.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

On NFL radio, a few Steeler fans were ranting about how this team lost to the Jets, then barely beat a winless MIA team. They were concerned about the focus and how the adrenaline from having a new regime is wearing off.
You really can't take much away from the Miami game. It isn't like the Pats offense would've scored more than 13 points on that field. The Jets game was the worst performance I have seen since last year in Oakland. But at least with that Ben was throwing picks to everyone because he wasn't right in the head. There was no excuse this year. Oh well, watch for Chris Henry and TJ, the secondary needs to play well and if Carson gets pressured, shouldn't be an issue. Guy can't get out of the pocket and sails passes when under pressure. Give him time, he can throw some great passes

Word about the field, they should have made Pittsburgh forfeit for having the field in that awful of condition. Good thing the field isn't NEARLY asbad as last week. Game is pretty good so far, but the Steelers are going to miss Najeh at the goal line.

Back
Top Bottom